Glitch macros

mcgrog

Kay so im new to this macro thing, but straight up i can think of three useful/entertaining ideas for macros
a strafe jump macro,
Sprint (left thumbstick click) then once in the sprint, immediately turn 45 or 90 degrees(right thumbstick), either left or right followed immediately by a jump(A). while in the air trying to use the left thumb stick after the above can lead to insane xbox frustration,

another 2 that would be handy would be a quick scope(left trigger) that knifes(left stick) instead of shoots(3 guesses) and moves the player back a short distance (left thumbstick) for say, a secondish

then a seperate macro for the next part, (RIght thumstick click) followed immediately by a (right button held til end) then immediatey by a (left thumbstick forward and click), ending in a 2 second gap before a (Y) and finaly releasing the (right button)

So guys, anyone wants to have a crack at writing or testing this, go for gold, ill answer and clarify anything, such as classes to test on or guns configurations that the above work with, general rule the faster you run with the gun the better :)

mcgrog

Oh and msg me your gamer tag and country if you want a demonstration / to be taught and so i can figure out what time to be online :)

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Sorry but can you try telling me what the final macro function would be I was getting a little lost on what you wanted.

mcgrog

In mw3 multiplayer, with a sniper, an enemy and a throwing knife you can cause your player to be flung at the enemy reasonably fast, which coupled with 45-89 degree slope inbetween a and b leads to dramatic launches into the air, button combination above :)

mcgrog

Could leave out the moving the player back part after the scope knife as different places require different distances :p