good macros? suggestions?

JDMillmatic

i just received my xbox 360 ragnarok controller yesterday and i was wondering what the best or good macros there are for black ops 2. like what are your guys' preferences or the main macros you use for your controllers. i was looking mainly for the rapid fire, jitter, perfect reload and fast reload but all suggestions are welcome so i can make the most use out of the controller. also, i was wondering if you guys had any tips about changing the macros on the computer or if there are better ways to do that, any help would be appreciated! thanks!

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Hello the ragnarok dosent have macro capibilities. Only the macro controller can make and use macros. If u want all the settings for BO2 go to the xbox ragnarok section. In there is a thread call BO2 complete list. It has all the rapidfire speeds for each weapon and i added all the fast reload times for every primary weapon in the game.

JDMillmatic

ok, that makes sense now. sorry, it's the first modded controller i've had. how are you supposed to put the settings in for the fast reload (the one with the .043 and what not?). i was able to do the quick scope and rapid fire but i wasn't able to do the fast or perfect reload. is there a certain way to do this?

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ok, that makes sense now. sorry, it's the first modded controller i've had. how are you supposed to put the settings in for the fast reload (the one with the .043 and what not?). i was able to do the quick scope and rapid fire but i wasn't able to do the fast or perfect reload. is there a certain way to do this?
u can program them manually by holding tac + sync (tap) then tap x. It goes 100s then 10ths then 001. When u hold the tac button tap the sync button the two bottem led will flash real fast then u tap X button to acess the fast reload. the first light sequence represents 100ths. U will want this to be at zero. Left trigger decreases right trigger increases. When the two leds flash simintaniously at the same time once real fast its at zero mode. Tap the tac button to go to 10ths. U want it to flash the led light 4 times representing 40 (remeber right trigger increases left trigger decreases). tap the tac button again for single digits. U want it to flash 3 times to represent 003. Tap the tac button one last time and it will program the settings in you put in. So that would be 043. Its kinda hard to explain in words. Also make sure u program them in the reload classes 1-4. after 4 the reloads are made for MW3 and wont work on BO2. Simply the eaisiest way is to do the settings is to use the software editor and plug in your controller into your computer using your 3.5mm jack. From there u can just punch the numbers in u want and reboot them to your controller.

Last edited:

JDMillmatic

when i use the software editor on the computer and try to type in .043 or the other numbers, it resets to 255 every time. that's the reason why i thought i might be doing something wrong or if there is a special way to input the numbers

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

U almost got it. Its kinda a pain. U cant erase all 3 digits at once or it resets to 255. u have to leave u number in there then put the number u want in then go back and erase the number u dont want. Make sense? Try that out and it will deffenently work for u. I know its kinda dumb but u have to leave 1 nuber in then put the nuber u want and go back and erase the number left in so it dosent reset to 255. Also u dont need to write it in 043 u can just put 43 and it will understand. Lets move this conversation to the ragnarok section. This isn't the appropriate place to carry this conversation. So if u have anymore questions just post in the ragnarok section and ill anwser any questions u have.

Last edited:

JDMillmatic

i'll go try that. do i need to put the period or can i just put 043? i'm thinking that 043 is different than .043 that's why

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

43. I think it wont understand it if u put 043. I just wrote them like that so people know that the reload speed go into the hundreths. No need to put the zero infront of the double or even single digits.

JDMillmatic

it worked. thanks a lot. also, did you find out any good settings for the perfect reload? and what are your suggestions on the best guns to use with jitter? sorry about the questions, just trying to figure out the best settings for my controller.