Got dat M-16 screaming 'Waka Flocka'......Flame!!!! U Dead

Fredrow

Anyone else rock the M-16 at all? If so what setup are you using with her?

I got my hands on a Macro controller for the next two weeks until the custom 'Purple Camo' shell is done & back to me after being DRO-DIP......
The customer gave me full access to do a custom upgrade on his plain black macro; one hint 'Glow-N-Dark'..... Keep yo eye'zzz open!!!

But back on topic,someone should hook it up with some intel on what they rock with there M-16 setup or for anyone super board they should create/build/test a super dope smooth firing no skip-2-my-lou on it quicker than all other macro setups cuz it's custom made for dat M-16 blazing phantom ray shots!!!!

So who's down?? Hahaha; but really feed back at-least if your a M-16 holder!!????

Sgt Jax Mehoff

Useful Poster
If your asking for good macros for the M-16 use the YY Slow Jitter it's great for the M-16.

And please when your done post some pictures, glow in the dark is a totally new idea (at least I've never seen it done before).

Fredrow

If your asking for good macros for the M-16 use the YY Slow Jitter it's great for the M-16.

And please when your done post some pictures, glow in the dark is a totally new idea (at least I've never seen it done before).

One thing Jitter mode is NOT is smooth!!! I hate the Michale J. Fox mode, you cant aim with it and you defiantly cant use it with a Acog scope.....

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
What I do is assign a tac switch to a rapid fire so when i see someone from a far distance i can aim in and shoot them with the touch of a tac switch. With the jitter I personally slow it down a tad try that.

Fredrow

Thanks for the info but I do not know how many times in this thread alone I have to say I hate jitter mode!!! hahaha.....

I love the M-16 its straight nasty. I got am 12k kills with it right now. One of my setup I use is from V360 Sinner is scavanger, steady aim, and marathon all pro, and my other setup is hardline, steady aim, and tactical mask. It works wonders to clear out a room real quick