Got My Ragnarok Today, No instructions

KyleH

There are no instructions in the box, so i was wondering if there is a video on how to use it for xbox 360. I saw that there is a video for the ps3 ragnarok, but are they the same?

xKiLLa CaM

Useful Poster
The link jets put up is correct. Mine came in today as well and it doesn't come with instructions, just the instructions that jets posted that are online. Now for further instructions if you open the ragnarok software and click any of the question mark "?" buttons it brings up instructions on how to switch modes, turn on/off mods, and what modes do what. If you have any other questions let someone know, including myself because idk how many other people have this model btu I do and can test stuff for you and let you know how it works if you have any issues.

odingalt

Staff member
I apologize, my intentions was to have tutorial videos up on YouTube for the XBOX360 Ragnarok before folks started opening up their holiday presents. I ended up getting surprised by that firmware update/driver update that I had to roll out a few days ago. So instead of spending a couple nights making tutorial videos, I ended up working on an encryption tool that I could use to send out that firmware update to customers without the competition stealing my stuff. ;-)

In any case, I have a three-day weekend, my camera equipment is set up, and I will be working on the tutorial videos. The instruction sheet is o.k. but it's missing the detailed descriptions. The best instructions are indeed within the USB software -- when you click on the various question marks, there is a LOT of write-up inside of there explaining how everything works. :) Thanks xKiLLa

xKiLLa CaM

Useful Poster
Yeah those within the software instructions really helped me. The picture instructions still help to tell how to change modes and stuff but they're not as detailed as the PS3 ones. No problem odin, i'm down to help anybody with the controller now that i've gotten a feel for it and used it a few times. i'll eventually be posting some delay times and perfect reload times for GOW3 (sawed off and retro lancer) that arent on the software already and any rapidfire speeds i find that work better than some on the software (although i'm finding the P99 speed of 19sps works the best for just about anything in MW3, even in COD4)