Grand Theft AutoIV Question

cskipper29

Ive been having my ragnarok programable controller for over a week now and I have to say I absolutely love this thing. But one question. I have been trying to use it with gta IV and I see no difference in the guns. Is there something im doing wrong? I connected it to the computer to try different settings and still nothing. I also changed to button layout in game and still nothing. Is anyone having any issues with the controller or do you know the correct settings? Thank you for any info.

cskipper29

I'm trying on both guns from the video right now and im not online and im on mode 6 at its not working at all. The gun is shooting at the same speed with the rapid-fire on or off. I connected the controller to the computer and it is set at 23.3 that is the default setting i have not moved it at all. The controller works fine for other game like mw3 and bf3 just gtaIV its not working at all.

cskipper29

ok i found the problem. I guess im a ****** LOL. I did not change the button layout. I had to change it to layout 6 default alt. Now it works great, nothing can beat this controller now.

VikingRapidFire

ok i found the problem. I guess im a ****** LOL. I did not change the button layout. I had to change it to layout 6 default alt. Now it works great, nothing can beat this controller now.

Hey Yo Add Me Bro my PSN ID is HeadShotKilla32 i have the ragnarok controller and i just want to Deathmatch with and or Team Deathmatch humm what speed u using right now ???