Group DELAY in software!

bonefisher

Odin is there anyway to speed up the delay in the group switching? I tried two different RF's in ghosts one for primary and one for secondary using Y for the group switch! Worked great but with to much of a delay on starting the RF off! Could be in the game have not tried in BF4 yet! Just checking if you could make it faster or if that is what it's going to be?

Last edited:

bonefisher

Maybe I try different sequence to do this! Hope whatever your working on fixes this delay!

Last edited:

bonefisher

Hoping that page change sequence your working on fixes this because it works great with the page changing but since you have to wait on the group switch cycle through one flash two flash of the led the reaction time is too slow to kick off the rapid fire!

odingalt

Staff member
I would use page changing for now, originally the purpose of page changing was instantaneous switching between setups which was to be an improvement over "mode scrolling". But then the first person shooter crowd said, hey, bring back my mode changing (blink.... blink blink.... blink blink blink). So our main purpse of groups and multiple (up to 10) runes within a group was to emulate that old school mod style of scrolling through mods.

Changing the way group scrolling works is pretty low on the priority list at the moment. Later this summer when we start improving the client apps we will have a menu for "calibration" and other system settings; we could make the LED blinking during group changes a programmable time setting (instead of a fixed time setting like it is now) then you could set it to some insane fast blinking.

Got some other bigger bugs to squash at the moment and some big features missing (namely macro recording!) to focus on for now!