Gun custom class presets

DeeZel

Here's the thing, you can change presets of the controller with this viking chip, so why not make a lot of specific presets instead of having to switch them? (sleeper)

So a preset for a class (primary, secondary), less options.

per example

downloadable preset 1

1.fal
2. usp

with fast reload
1 & 2

downloadable preset 2
1. m16 (jitter)
2.striker

with fast reload
1 & 2

I have my pc near me and primarily play with a custom class until I unlock a new one etc etc. By making a whole range of presets (more work for you, sorry) it'll make the prestige progression more manageable.

Just a thought

6 modes of fire and 8 of reloads is a bit much, especially since you're not bound to this preset and can put another one on it at any time.

agree disagree?

odingalt

Staff member
I completely agree. What I think I could at least do in the near term, is reduce the number of Fast Reload modes to 2 modes, then make those 2 modes user-programmable? That way users can dial in their own Fast Reload timings.

Once I give everyone a table explaning what speeds to program into the controller for the different guns, they can program in their own two favorite guns?

DeeZel

odingalt said:
Once I give everyone a table explaning what speeds to program into the controller for the different guns, they can program in their own two favorite guns?

Please do :D

odingalt

Staff member
Ok added to my to-do-list, will be looking at hopefully having a beta available to test this weekend. I'm just a little slow responding to code requests this week (trying to keep up with the Christmas rush! lol)