Has anyone made a 2 round burst for the mk14?

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Thanks xKilla Cam thats cool that you referenced my macros :rolleyes:. But your welcome I love helping in any way possible.

xKiLLa CaM

Useful Poster
No problem dude, it was easier than making one and it was late when I posted that, I wanted to head to bed lol. And it probably works better than one I could make, even after getting the hang of making good macros. Yours are top notch lol

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
I guess thats true sometimes Ill just have lazy days and not want to make macros so I try to find one premade but usually that doesnt satisfy me and I have to make one to my standards haha. Im sure you could make macros pretty well though, I figure if I make a half-a**ed macro then its not up to my standards either. Plus it doesnt help a majority of people so I try to get them just perfect. Thanks for all of the kind words too!

xKiLLa CaM

Useful Poster
I don't mind making them. It was like 3am that's all hahahaha. And yeah I'm the same way. I have gotten very good at making macros, especially rapidfire ones and ones that repeatedly mash a specific button. It's easy now for me to make rapidfire at a specific SPS with the macro software compared to how easy it is when I use my ragnarok and just punch the number in. If a macro I make isn't "perfect" to my standards or if I wouldn't use it because it isn't good enough. I start over lol.