Hava hd wireless

Krier023

Useful Poster
Hey guys. just bought a hava hd wireless, and will shortly be making mod montages, but was just wondering if anyone has any vegas, or hava settings that work well.

Krier023

Useful Poster
Same. I guess i gotta mess with the settings a little bit. I mean i picked it up for 50 dollars, and i figured thats a steal since they go for 150 new.

odingalt

Staff member
Second-hand electronics are great - as long as they work, you get a great price on hardware this way!

PlayTooWin

Krier023 said:
Same. I guess i gotta mess with the settings a little bit. I mean i picked it up for 50 dollars, and i figured thats a steal since they go for 150 new.

Where did you get it for only $50? I'm thinking about getting the Hauppage HD PVR

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

PlayTooWin said:
Krier023 said:

Where did you get it for only $50? I'm thinking about getting the Hauppage HD PVR
mine is on the way!.....also i heard the hava only does SD?

a42ozslushie

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
a42ozslushie said:
HD PVR FTW
Agreed.....hey slushie i ordered from Hauppauge.com and it said please allow 4-7 days for order processing.....how long did it take to get yours?
I got two day shipping because I couldn't wait to get it lol. It missed the cut off day for shipping so it was standard time of about 5 days lol. Fail

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

a42ozslushie said:
M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
a42ozslushie said:
HD PVR FTW
Agreed.....hey slushie i ordered from Hauppauge.com and it said please allow 4-7 days for order processing.....how long did it take to get yours?
I got two day shipping because I couldn't wait to get it lol. It missed the cut off day for shipping so it was standard time of about 5 days lol. Fail
wait i got two days shipping so when did you order yours?