Have a GFX request?? Post in here.

Remmnever

Well I really wasn't going to ask but since you have made a thread I can't resist. I'm looking for a new sig. Something with black and red and some skulls and my name of course. Normal size signature would be fine, don't want it too big or too small.

Thanks in advance, love your work.

NYjetsNY1

If you want:
Add the Sanchez + Edwards from my current signature (#6 and #17)

Add it to this background:
5l8f2f.jpg
[/quote]

Delete the #89.

Increase the size a bit.

Then add lightning bolts:
2i1h377.png
[/quote]

That would be amazing!!! Thanks! Don't forget V I K I N G 3 6 0

Remmnever said:
Well I really wasn't going to ask but since you have made a thread I can't resist. I'm looking for a new sig. Something with black and red and some skulls and my name of course. Normal size signature would be fine, don't want it too big or too small.

I was working on this when you where posting. Decide to put your name in there. Its not what you asked for, but if you want the one you asked then i work on it.

2ihmdeq.jpg

NYjetsNY1

If you want:

5l8f2f.jpg
[/quote]

Delete the #89.

Increase the size a bit.

2i1h377.png
[/quote]

a42ozslushie

What pixel dimensions are a good base to start with because I want to make a sig for myself but wasn't sure on the rendering settings and pixel dimensions. If you could share what settings you use, that would be great!

a42ozslushie said:
What pixel dimensions are a good base to start with because I want to make a sig for myself but wasn't sure on the rendering settings and pixel dimensions. If you could share what settings you use, that would be great!

I don't have a set pixel dimension.

Remmnever said:

I made flaming skulls..Will this do?

V1 with text on bottom

28rjmdu.jpg

v2 without text on the bottom

1zzs1on.jpg

NYjetsNY1

Lol I think I bugged you enough, so last time! Wanna start it? :D

5l8f2f.jpg

Delete the #89.

Increase the size a bit.

2i1h377.png

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
NameLess-Poster said:
if your talking to me i want the intro HD so 720x1280 as for the backround whatever the size of the channel page is......my youtube name is curtin94

Whats the siz of the channel page? i dont have a you tube account/

any new york jets your going to have to pick something eles. my photoshop folder is 62.0 GB and i cant find the psd file. :(