Havent been around..Taking a break for awhile.

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Hey guys just thought I would inform you that I am stepping down my forum duties for awhile. Lots of things are are keeping me busy and its just hard to get on here on a daily basis like normal. I am pretty much putting my duties on Brian, he has made tons of macros and pretty much is the BO2 ModdingBros representative. Anything released from him is official and approved by me. Anyways Ill see you guys in the future, Ill try to get on as often as possible.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Thanks MJ my old account is gone and i merged my new account with my old account so im still the same old poster but go by my xbox GT now. I also asked to not be posted as a useful poster and I dont need ModdingBros under my thread name to let u guys know my affiliation with ModdingBros. Every macro I make i always give credit to ModdingBros so as long as u know that Im ok with just being a normal regular member. I will still help people out from time to time but I just want to concentrate on my macros and not deal with so much of answering everyone's questions. I just want people to treat me like any other member in the forums and to let me be as far as privacy! So please dont PM me with questions or request just post them in the forums and if i feel like it ill help u out thanks.

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
I get what your saying, its alot to handle at times at right now I dont have the time to do it. Eventually I will go back to my geeky ways and give support on the forums its just not going to be all that soon. You are really helpful man and at anytime if you just want to settle into your own type of title go ahead and do it. I initially tried picking you up to be a part of a community type of deal with me and you making some sweet macros but lately its been a one man team so at anytime if you want to be your independent soul I totally get it.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Yea Its not necessarily about being independent I still give 100% of credit to ModdingBros but mainly some members of the community feel that the titles and promotions i carry are destructive to the Independence the forums represent. They see me as someone who thinks that just cause I have entitlement that Everyone should just listen to me or go through me for there macros needs and I want people to know that Im no different than any other person in the forums and i play by the same rules as everyone else and ill continue to do what ive always done since day one in the forums and help anyone out that i can. Yes there is another part of me that feels at times of being overwhelmed by doing everything by myself and thats another reason I just ask people not to PM me there questions or request. As long as everyone just post there request or questions in the threads I will help u out when i find the time but when I open my PM and see like 15 messages a day its too much. I will represent every macros as ModdingBros and only post them in our sticky thread so the community knows whos bringing them the best macros but im just kinda taking one step back and starting fresh with my new account. Maybe when thing die down Ill throw my title back up for any new members but Im sure everyone knows who I am and what i bring to the community and they now Im all about ModdingBros! Thanks MJ23KB24 for everything you have helped me out with since day one and im still on your side bud!

Last edited:

odingalt

Staff member
Hey guys just thought I would inform you that I am stepping down my forum duties for awhile. Lots of things are are keeping me busy and its just hard to get on here on a daily basis like normal. I am pretty much putting my duties on Brian, he has made tons of macros and pretty much is the BO2 ModdingBros representative. Anything released from him is official and approved by me. Anyways Ill see you guys in the future, Ill try to get on as often as possible.

Let me know if we can sweet talk you back here with some freebies :-x) Have a nice holiday season and enjoy the rest of your life away from the computer!

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Yea Its not necessarily about being independent I still give 100% of credit to ModdingBros but mainly some members of the community feel that the titles and promotions i carry are destructive to the Independence the forums represent. They see me as someone who thinks that just cause I have entitlement that Everyone should just listen to me or go through me for there macros needs and I want people to know that Im no different than any other person in the forums and i play by the same rules as everyone else and ill continue to do what ive always done since day one in the forums and help anyone out that i can. Yes there is another part of me that feels at times of being overwhelmed by doing everything by myself and thats another reason I just ask people not to PM me there questions or request. As long as everyone just post there request or questions in the threads I will help u out when i find the time but when I open my PM and see like 15 messages a day its too much. I will represent every macros as ModdingBros and only post them in our sticky thread so the community knows whos bringing them the best macros but im just kinda taking one step back and starting fresh with my new account. Maybe when thing die down Ill throw my title back up for any new members but Im sure everyone knows who I am and what i bring to the community and they now Im all about ModdingBros! Thanks MJ23KB24 for everything you have helped me out with since day one and im still on your side bud!
Yeah starting a year and a half ago I never realized what a certain name and title would hold for me on here. Its awesome dont get me wrong and I cant believe Ive had so much influence over this time but sometimes its more work then it seems. I love the forums though I wont be gone for too long and still give thanks to those people asking the questions because without them I wouldnt have the influence I do.
Thanks Brian for everything, keep on going with those macros man, your a great maker thus far I can only imagine in the future.
Let me know if we can sweet talk you back here with some freebies ) Have a nice holiday season and enjoy the rest of your life away from the computer!

Thanks Odin your always the nicest! I might have to take you up on that offer someday but as of right now Ill pass, I havent did enough to get a freebie, thats a good sale getting away from your company man! Im so happy to see this company strive and keep succeeding which is enough for me. Wish you the best holidays too, and Ill make sure to enjoy my "non-geek" life to the fullest.