HD PVR

a42ozslushie

Okay so I got my HD PVR and I have to admit it is pretty sexy. But when I pre-view my recording most colors are reverse i.e. the blues are reds, oranges are blue. The funny thing is when I put the video into Sony Vegas Pro 9 the color distortion is gone but the video lags some before I render it. Does anyone know if this funky color thing could have to do with my video card? If you go to my youtube there is an HD PVR test video and it seems to not be laggy so idk.

Itz CHARLEY

Idk if this wil work but when it does color opposites maybe you can edit the video to make it negative colors and cancel the effect.

a42ozslushie

When you put it into vegas the colors go back to normal but when you playback in vegas it is hella laggy making it hard to edit but when you put it on youtube the lag goes away when you render it

Itz CHARLEY

ok i dont have an HD PVR but are there settings for it that you can change? I cant really think of anything else to say than youll just have to live with it. :|

a42ozslushie

Lol trust me I have trouble shot this thing for over 6 hours. I heard that Sony Vegas Pro 9 is laggy with captured video and Sony vegas pro 8.0c is the best for capping so I will try out 8.0c and see if that makes it better.