Hello Everyone I have A couple pretty Good Ideas for Xbox Controller Modifications...

HopeAndLove

Hello Everyone I have been thinking the last couple days of things that people could do to improve a xbox 360 controller or xbox one non Modded or Modded Controller. I would rather give these Ideas to someone on the Viking Forums or the Company Viking itself Since there Support has been really helpful and Really Fast. If anyone wants to hear My Ideas Just message me it would make my day to actually Give my Ideas to someone. Thanks Guys I hope to Hear from you soon :)

bonefisher

Hope if you have a great idea act on it for yourself this could be your working job til you finish school!

odingalt

Staff member
Yeah if you give me your good ideas I will steal them and make millions of dollars and take all the credit and all the money too. Mwhaa ha ha haaa! (evil laugh)

HopeAndLove

Honestly odingalt I Probably will give you My Ideas someday. If I am right you are married and have 2 kids. My parents always tell me that kids are very Expensive to Feed and What not. Also With my Ideas their is sure to be some mistakes on the way of the Final Product which neither me or my family could afford. I do not know if my parents would want to give me 10k to try and make or add on to a Product that already exist to fail. You seem like a Nice enough guy plus you always talk and Interact and Support Viking Owners. If I was rich I would Probably just give you the 28,000 Dollars you need to Finish the Viking Berserker for Ps4 Even thou I do not have one sadly. You are Probably smart enough to do all the soldering and stuff since you Created the Best Controller on the Market :) Sincerely HopeAndLove

Last edited: