[Help] Customer Needs To Buy Controller Using My Coupon. Website Giving Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viva en Grey

Hey guys. A customer wants to buy a PS3 Ragnarok controller using my coupon code. He has already purchased one for himself, and this one was to be for a friend. However, this is what he says is occurring:

Arthur said:
it wont let me use the code again if i try to use my address and wont let me use my card if i send it to my friend and put his info on

Can we please fix this up so this kid can buy a controller?! Thanks! :)

Edit: One solution I've thought of is to make another coupon code that offers the same discount. This coupon will show that the sale was made under me, and will allow him to purchase another PS3 controller with the intended discount. Thanks guys!

Last edited:

modded matt

this would be a E question, but generally coupon codes are one use. I have been away for a while, but I would assume thats part of the issue. Also, When I was running my automated shop, the software would make sure the CC address and the ship to address must match.

Viva en Grey

this would be a E question, but generally coupon codes are one use. I have been away for a while, but I would assume thats part of the issue. Also, When I was running my automated shop, the software would make sure the CC address and the ship to address must match.
Einar/Odingalt and I had made a deal, so I need to sell some controllers (2 more, including this one). I just need him to reply before the person begins to think I am a scammer etc etc. I've e-mailed and PM'd him.

odingalt

Staff member
I don't understand why you wouldn't just e-mail me on this lol. Thread locked Send me an e-mail so I can remember to take a look at this. I'm on vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.