Help Me! Macro Controller Cable Problems

MattStorm911

The Cable that was included in with my controller wont go into the controller for programming :( it just halfway goes in, it doesnt actually click when i try to put it in. Can anyone help me please?

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Is it a faulty cable or is the plug on the controller like bent or something? Try a different play and charge kit cable, the one included isnt modified in any way so if a buddy of yours has a PnC cable then try programming through that.

MattStorm911

Is it a faulty cable or is the plug on the controller like bent or something? Try a different play and charge kit cable, the one included isnt modified in any way so if a buddy of yours has a PnC cable then try programming through that.

Ok, thanks. ill be getting my buddys cable this week and ill try it out.

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
No problem if that cable doesnt work then it might be your controller. Take a look at your cable right now and see if its bent a little, if it is try bending it back and see if it fits.

odingalt

Staff member
Yes be very gentle as it could be the port itself that is damaged look in there and look for some bent metal and try to put it back into place and then just always be careful because if you keep forcing it in there you'll break your PnC port itself beyond repair.