Help! On The Odin's Raven!

ITech24

Can You Use The Odin Raven while its charging like with the play kit carge .plesase ..

EX. Say Im Playing Black Ops And I Wana Use Rapid Fire And My Control Died and i have the play and charge kit so can i use the mod while its charging i heard that you cant on the Ty's Controler so im just wondering Please Help!Thank You

Agent

Can I still play-and-charge using the play-and-charge cable and a rechargeable battery pack?
For The Viking Macro controller only, yes. The Viking maintains 100% of the stock function of the play-and-charge equipment. A special switch has been installed on the play-and-charge port. When you’re ready to connect The Viking to your PC, just power up the controller into the special programming mode, and the play-and-charge port becomes your programming port. Otherwise, just connect The Viking to your console to charge as normal. The LED charge indicator will function just like a normal XBOX 360 controller.

On the Tyr’s Hand rapidfire controller, the play-and-charge cable can only be used to re-program the Tyr’s Hand using your PC.

Viking360.com FAQ Page

odingalt

Staff member
If you have the Odin's Raven with a 3.5mm jack option, you can use the play-and-charge port just like on a regular (stock) XBOX 360 controller.