help Please

Jebediah Smith

hey guys so whenever i try to program my custom speed while on the xbox it just turns on my special mode and doesent even indicate the blinks that im in custom mode whenever i am. what should i do???

Jebediah Smith

okay. so i made a custom hex where i inverted the LED indicators so that LED 4 is the main rapid modes and LED 3 is the special akimbo mode.
i set the rapid fire custom speed as mode 1 on the main rapid fire modes(LED 4) and whenever i hold down both triggers and press the sync button it just turns on my LED 3 akimbo mode. Normally holding down both triggers and pressing the sync button my controllers 3rd and 4th LEDs would blink and show the speed of my user programmable(Custom) mode. but today i tried this and it decided to turn on my Akimbo mode instead.

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
hmm sorry man i thought you were talking about a macro i dont have nor have used a tyrs hammer controller so i couldnt help you man I would wait till Jets gets on he will be able to help you way more then me haha

Xx Binno xX

First off a few questions.

1. What controller do you have?
2. When did you purchase it?
3. Was it off of viking360.com, ebay, or was it built using a DIY kit?

After you answer those, I can help more. You can also try re-flashing the hex file in the meantime using the boot-loader program. (All found here: http://viking360.com/download-software-drivers/legacy-drivers)

First off I am not attacking you but you you read what he said "i hold down both triggers and press the sync button it just turns on my LED 3 akimbo mode. Normally holding down both triggers and pressing the sync button my controllers 3rd and 4th LEDs would blink and show the speed of my user programmable(Custom) mode." only two controller use the sync button to turn on and change modes that would be the thors hammer and tyr's hand.

okay. so i made a custom hex where i inverted the LED indicators so that LED 4 is the main rapid modes and LED 3 is the special akimbo mode.
i set the rapid fire custom speed as mode 1 on the main rapid fire modes(LED 4) and whenever i hold down both triggers and press the sync button it just turns on my LED 3 akimbo mode. Normally holding down both triggers and pressing the sync button my controllers 3rd and 4th LEDs would blink and show the speed of my user programmable(Custom) mode. but today i tried this and it decided to turn on my Akimbo mode instead.

To help you out, now I would like you to try to hold down LT and hit Sync and then Hold down RT and hit sync and see what happens. And Please tell us what kind of controller you have.

odingalt

Staff member
If you have a Tyr's Hand, then you can't select Thor's Hammer or Odin's Raven from the dropdown. It won't work. You can only use Tyr's Hand .HEX files on your Tyr's Hand.

Jebediah Smith

well i have it like on the second big colom of stuff but it wont let me save it without the 2nd LED switches selected and it was letting me custom stuff and working fine yesterday

NYjetsNY1

Are you using a rapid-fire with akimbo mode on that same mode? Can you upload the .HEX file you are using so I can take a look?

odingalt

Staff member
: - ) I don't know why I wrote the software that way. I guess I figured if you were setting the speed using Windows you didn't need the button-programming method.