Help viewing/understanding runes in order to convert to 360 macro...

Qween of Awesum

I'm in need of some help from you berserker gurus. I have an xbone, but chose to still play AW on my 360 so I could use my macro controller I invested in. However, I'm trying to find a way of getting a macro version of some of the runes you guys have created for this game. I Know bonefisher probably dreads seeing a new message from me lately seeing as I've needed his help so much getting even a basic macro created for this game. This is sadly due to the fact that bone is really the only one willing to contribute 360 macros/macro help for Advanced Warfare. (which I'm eternally grateful for because without him old-gen players who invested a lot of money into these controllers would be screwed) So in hopes of reducing the number of things I ask for his help making or doing, can someone tell me if there's a way to manually 'recreate' or copy or transcribe a rune mod into a macro? Or how to view the details of one (timeline placement, sps, tweening points, etc) to make this possible? I assume I would need access to Forge to see up close details? But from what I see, I can't unless I purchase a Berserker and get a login info email?

Seems a little sh*tty that I can't take advantage of the mods being created and shared. I mean buying a newer next gen controller in order to see the info I need just to make my first purchased controller usable?? No.

....Surely someone can help make this conversion/manually copying process understandable for me? I'm trying to help not only myself but also other 360 AW players who might enjoy being able to use their macro controller when playing.... Thanks in advance yall. Sorry for the lengthy rant. ;)

bonefisher

It's my pleasure to help you out Queen. Sorry this mite be short but my tired butt needs to go to bed. I will most likely buy the game for 360 to help everyone out plus I can build anti-recoils to exact sensitivity. I kinda miss my custom macro controller any ways. Hey by the way......What a beautiful SMILE!

Qween of Awesum

Buying the game so you can help out the three of us left who still choose to use the Viking on 360...damn. Yet another reason why you should be titled

"Bonefisher - Viking Community MVP and Savior of the Macro impaired. " :p

And thanks for the compliment. I was only smiling that big because my macro controller had actual macros on it again. So thank YOU! :D

odingalt

Staff member
Sharing is coming extremely soon. Like imminently soon. Like this week as soon as the developer can find time to push the update to the production server.

It will just be anarchy at first, with total sharing available between everyone, with no organization of the packs whatsoever. Pack organizing etc. will be in a future update.

Qween of Awesum

Odin - its feels like Christmas morning. Thank you! :) I assume you mean sharing will be available between Berserker/Macro software? or something like that?

odingalt

Staff member
I didn't read this thread too carefully so I hope I didn't give a bad answer. It will just be sharing between all Berserker customers, but at least you will be able to actually copy/open/view/edit what other customers do. (As opposed to right now where you can only borrow other people's runepacks but you can't actually open them to view them, etc.)

Qween of Awesum

So...then I wont even be able to open/view any runes in order to create my own macro from the info they used unless I purchase a berserker? If so, then that means as a VikingMacro owner I'm still S. O. L. if I want to see the details....that's not a warm fuzzy feeling Odin :( but thanks for the answers either way ;)

bonefisher

So...then I wont even be able to open/view any runes in order to create my own macro from the info they used unless I purchase a berserker? If so, then that means as a VikingMacro owner I'm still S. O. L. if I want to see the details....that's not a warm fuzzy feeling Odin :( but thanks for the answers either way ;)
You are correct... only way to get that info is to buy a berserker to get into forge. Yes you would be S.O.L

odingalt

Staff member
Ok I see what you are getting at, what you are asking is to be able to see the stuff that is being made in the Viking Forge for Berserker, so you can at least use that to copy and paste yourself (manually with a lot o' clicks) into the XBOX 360 Macro software that you already own? (Sorry I am slow catching up here)