Help with 1.3 instructions.

finserg

"On the fly" User Programming Instructions for XBOX 360 Ragnarok

YOUR CONTROLLER MUST HAVE UNIVERSAL DRIVER V1.3 OR NEWER. Rapid fire (10 modes available), perfect active reloads (10 modes available), fast reloads (10 modes available), and quick scope (5 modes available) are all programmable by the customer without having to connect to a Windows PC. Below are the instructions for programming the various speeds or delay.

Enter programming mode and select feature you want to program

To enter programming mode, hold the mod switch + tap the sync button. Player 3 and Player 4 LED's will blink rapidly. The mod is now in programming mode, and is awaiting user input. The user must now press one of these buttons to initiate programming of that feature:

Fire Weapon (right trigger in default button layout) - Rapidfire speed
Melee (right thumbstick in default button layout) - Quick scope speed
Reload (button X in default button layout) - Fast Reload delay
Throw lethal (right bumper in default button layout) - Perfact Active Reloads delay

For example, if the user is in RapidFire Mode #3, and they press the right trigger, the mod will start programming RapidFire Mode #3. Or for example, if the user is in Fast Reload mode #8, and they press Button X, the mod will start programming Fast Reload mode #8. Therefore, the user must first scroll to the mode they want to program, before initiating the programming sequence.

Rapidfire speed programming

User can program speeds from 1.0-99.0 shots per second. First the "tens" digit is programmed, then "ones" digit, then "decimal" digit.

Once the user has entered rapidfire speed programming, the mod will flash the "tens" digit on Player3 LED. Hold right trigger to increase tens digit, hold left trigger to decrease tens digit. A quick LED flash means digit is "0". Press mod switch to move to next digit.

Mod will flash "ones" digit on Player 4 LED. Hold right trigger to increase ones digit, hold left trigger to decrease ones digit. A quick LED flash means digit is "0". Press mod switch to move to next digit.

Mod will flash "decimal" digit on Player 3/4 LED. Hold right trigger to increase decimal, hold left trigger to decrease decimal. A quick LED flash means decimal is set to 0. Press mod switch to save new speed. Player3/Player4 led flash to confirm saving of new speed.

QuickScope delay programming

User can program "delay units" from 1-255. First "hundreds" digit is programmed, then "tens" digit, then "ones" digit. A good delay for Modern Warfare 3 is somewhere around 140 delay units.

Once the user has entered quickscope delay programming, the mod will flash the "hundreds" digit on Player3/4 LED. Hold right trigger to increase hundreds digit, hold left trigger to decrease hundreds digit. A quick LED flash means digit is "0". Press mod switch to move to next digit.

Mod will flash "tens" digit on Player 3 LED. Hold right trigger to increase tens digit, hold left trigger to decrease tens digit. A quick LED flash means digit is "0". Press mod switch to move to next digit.

Mod will flash "ones" digit on Player 4 LED. Hold right trigger to increase ones digit, hold left trigger to decrease ones digit. A quick LED flash means decimal is set to 0. Press mod switch to save new speed. Player3/Player4 led flash to confirm saving of new speed.

Fast Reload delay programming:

User can program "delay units" from 1-255. First "hundreds" digit is programmed, then "tens" digit, then "ones" digit. Delay unit is different for each gun, I have attached a spreadsheet that a customer gave to me. Each COD game and each gun can be different, and it can be affected by the perks and secondary that the combatant is holding. This is why customization is so important, because there are hundreds of different values depending on the customer's soldier configuration.

Once the user has entered fast reload delay programming, the mod will flash the "hundreds" digit on Player3/4 LED. Hold right trigger to increase hundreds digit, hold left trigger to decrease hundreds digit. A quick LED flash means digit is "0". Press mod switch to move to next digit.

Mod will flash "tens" digit on Player 3 LED. Hold right trigger to increase tens digit, hold left trigger to decrease tens digit. A quick LED flash means digit is "0". Press mod switch to move to next digit.

Mod will flash "ones" digit on Player 4 LED. Hold right trigger to increase ones digit, hold left trigger to decrease ones digit. A quick LED flash means decimal is set to 0. Press mod switch to save new speed. Player3/Player4 led flash to confirm saving of new speed.

Perfect Active reloads delay programming

User can program "delay units" from 1-255. First "hundreds" digit is programmed, then "tens" digit, then "ones" digit.

Once the user has entered perfect active reloads programming, the mod will flash the "hundreds" digit on Player3/4 LED. Hold right trigger to increase hundreds digit, hold left trigger to decrease hundreds digit. A quick LED flash means digit is "0". Press mod switch to move to next digit.

Im lost really lost how do i put in 25 for the striker

finserg

If anyone is around nj and can help me i will pay to help me out.This controller is driving me crazy ?

No support at all from the owner ... :( how do i change the rapid speed the directions are very confusing

Last edited:

odingalt

Staff member
Im lost really lost how do i put in 25 for the striker

Answer: Plug your your controller into your computer. Do not follow the instructions you posted above. Those are advanced instructions for people who know what they are doing and specifically requested the ability to change their speeds on the fly.

For you, I recommend installing and using the software. Have you even tried the support page at VikingDigital.com yet? Have you installed the software? It should be the first thing you do. Don't do it the hard way through button presses, just use your Windows PC and be done with it.

FYI, putting 25 SPS in for striker will not work. Putting any speed for striker will not work. Rapidfire doesn't work on striker. Jitter works on striker, but not on MW3, only older COD games.

40_ounce

If anyone is around nj and can help me i will pay to help me out.This controller is driving me crazy ?

No support at all from the owner ... :( how do i change the rapid speed the directions are very confusing

I guess you didn't look at the link I posted in your other thread you hijacked. http://www.vikingdigital.com/support/xbox-360-ragnarok
The software download is there. Take your time and try to understand the controller before getting upset. Everything you want is in the program. You just need to download it. Do like odin sugest it and dial in the speed you want in the program then flash it to your controller. That is the best way to do it.