Help with bootloader mode

Drifter

Ok I bought a tyrs hand and it finally came in the mail today... But when trying to conect to my computer I realized that I don't know how to put my controller into bootloader mode.. So if someone could help me... Oh and if you could give me anyothe helpful advice it would be much apreceated.

Drifter

ok i tryed what he did in the video but only my player 4 LED goes out... the players 1, 2, and 3 are still on.. and on a side note i cant even change the rapid fire modes for my controller.. i tap the sink button but it doesnt work.. i cant shut rapid fire off, i really need some help... so far this was a waste of money... :(

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Um, did you try and program a game-specific preset because none of them are for the tyr's hand. It comes with the all-in-one, whick is all the yr's hand can use except for thor's hammer presets from the editor that don't use anything but rapidfire.

Drifter

i never got a chance to load the all-in-one preset for the tyrs hand because my controller wont go into bootloader mode... and i ahould already be able to switch rapid fire modes but i cant... its just really starting to tick me off... i mean i spent money on the controller hopeing that it would perform as advertised, but all i get is a single, constantly on rapid fire.... its just really annoying

Fredrow

Drifter said:
i never got a chance to load the all-in-one preset for the tyrs hand because my controller wont go into bootloader mode... and i ahould already be able to switch rapid fire modes but i cant... its just really starting to tick me off... i mean i spent money on the controller hopeing that it would perform as advertised, but all i get is a single, constantly on rapid fire.... its just really annoying

For you information, their is only ONE pre-set for the Tyr's Hand. You do know that the Tyr's Hand is the "Gamer on a Budget" controller?

When the controller the is shipped to you it is already loaded with the Tyr's Hand "All-in-One" preset. There is no need for you to even load a PRE-SET onto the controller.

Now with that being said, I am willing to help you out right now so you will understand how the controller works, you would not believe how many people email us saying their controller is "BROKEN" but in reality it turns out that the user/customer just doesn't understand how the controller operates! Now I'm not saying this is the case with you, I just want you to have that bit of information in your mind so you can think about that?

So can you please, in a nice calm matter go into detail step by step on how you are trying to get your controller into programming mode? Thanks!

Mks x I aM MixX

ok as for me my controller is a hammer and it's stuck on led 4 won't let me turn off my mode or switch between modes I tryed taking out the batts there btand new... Also my control won't go into programming mode I try over and over what can I do? I'm not retarted I know how to read inst. Hoepfully you can help me out

Drifter

Alright... I only considered going into bootloader mode and reflashing and reprograming the controler because I couldn't switch rapid fire modes. No matter what I do I can't change rapid fire modes, I can't even turn rapid fire off... I hold down the left trigger then tap the sync button but it won't turn off... And I just tap the sinc button and the rapid fire mode won't change... I also can't activate the "special" modes.... I've tried several different ways the enter programing mode but to no avail... I've tried holding the sinc button while starting up... I've tried pulling the battery pack out, then insert it while holding the sinc button and the center guide button.... I've search this forum, and google for hours with none of these problems even slightly solved... I'm not trying to be mean or in anyway annoying but I'm just so annoyed... I appreciate all the help and I look forward to your response... The player 4 led is stuck on in my controller as well...

Fredrow

Mks x I aM MixX said:
ok as for me my controller is a hammer and it's stuck on led 4 won't let me turn off my mode or switch between modes I tryed taking out the batts there btand new... Also my control won't go into programming mode I try over and over what can I do? I'm not retarted I know how to read inst. Hoepfully you can help me out

Before anyone can help you out can you please delete this post you left and start your own thread please! Because this thread was started by someone else, who is not you! The reason for this is so we don't get all confused on trying to help 2 people in one thread. Also if you could, do you mind maybe using spell check before you place you post? By doing this it would really help us out in trying to fix your problems. Please delete this post soon and start your own thread ASAP, so we can help you out quicker.

Thanks......

Fredrow

Drifter said:
Alright... I only considered going into bootloader mode and reflashing and reprograming the controler because I couldn't switch rapid fire modes. No matter what I do I can't change rapid fire modes, I can't even turn rapid fire off... I hold down the left trigger then tap the sync button but it won't turn off... And I just tap the sinc button and the rapid fire mode won't change... I also can't activate the "special" modes.... I've tried several different ways the enter programing mode but to no avail... I've tried holding the sinc button while starting up... I've tried pulling the battery pack out, then insert it while holding the sinc button and the center guide button.... I've search this forum, and google for hours with none of these problems even slightly solved... I'm not trying to be mean or in anyway annoying but I'm just so annoyed... I appreciate all the help and I look forward to your response... The player 4 led is stuck on in my controller as well...

OK, slow down buddy.... Remember when I said, please be calm about this? Trying to read this and understand is kind of difficulty when you jumping all over the place!

Answer these questions?

1.) When did you buy your controller?
2.) What type of batteries are you using?

Please answer these as quick as you can..... Also I think I might have a theory about what is going on!!!

Drifter

I bought my controller last week and I received it yesterday monday, may 17.... I am using duracell batteries they are brand new... And sorry for the lengthy messages.

Mks x I aM MixX

his problem sounds like mine aswell I'm sorry I don't no how to work with this forums but his issue sounds like mine the only diff is I have the hammer mod

odingalt

Staff member
I got an OSticket from Mks x I aM MixX I guess we're going to have him send the controller back to take a look at it in the lab... (evil laughter). You have to laugh with evil laughter any time you talk about a laboratory.