Help with new controller please.

ShadowX

I got my controller last night and I have found a couple issues that are most likely easy fixes just need some help with how to fix them. I have the Ragnarok controller playing Call of duty black ops 2.

Heres the issues I've been having.

1. The right thumb stick will aim up and down but not side to side. I can tap the controller on my palm a couple times and it will work for 5 or 6 min then stop aiming side to side again.

2. When I pres the select button on the controller in game to see the score it also brings up my gamer card? as if I had clicked select then clicked my user name then clicked view player card.

3. I can’t use care packages or hunter killers (not sure of what other score streaks)(when using drop shot mode 2)

4. When using fast reload it will not reload the gun unless the clip is fully empty. It will start reloading then stop before it gets reloaded (using the Fal last night).

Please help me out if you can. Most issues I can over look or play with tonight when I get home to try and fix. The biggest issue is the right thumb stick.

Last edited:

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
I dont like the sound of the right thumb stick issues you are having. The ragnarok does not actually hook up or control any analog movements, just analog presses. U might want to open up a support ticket in the help desk portion of the viking web site. Just state the issues you are having and the support team will get a hold of u upon your place in the support line. It sounds like a hardware issue to me and will probley have to be sent back for repairs.

ShadowX

Ah thank you for the response. Was hoping I would not have to send it back but I’ll go ahead and submit a support ticket and see if that’s what they want to do.

odingalt

Staff member
ShadowX I didn't even finish reading your message, your thumbstick sounds screwed up. Time to send it back. The modchip doesn't even connect to the analo gmovement of the thumbstick like nerdy said so at this point I'm a little baffled but the techs will figure it out. Possibly a bad Microsoft controller in this case? It's been known to happen, we go through enough of their controllers.

ShadowX

Thank you all for the responses, I sent in a support ticket and received directions on how to send it back with-in minutes. I will be shipping it back in about 30 min if I can get out of work for a few.

odingalt

Staff member
4. When using fast reload it will not reload the gun unless the clip is fully empty. It will start reloading then stop before it gets reloaded (using the Fal last night).

That sounds like you need to increase your fast reload speed delay for the particular gun and perks setup. If the delay is set too short then it will stop the reload.

Check out this tutorial (it's for macro but you get the idea):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2Xo5dK6e3Y