help!!

modded matt

there has been alot of issues with noobs using the editor and not understanding how the controller works. the editor is for advanced users, I ask, no I beg that you use the works or the all in one driver for a week or so, until you get used to it and the ingame limitations. If you have the hex editor with the speed jacked up to 40-50 shots per second, you are one of the guys I am talking about. (I say this because the fire rate for mw2 should be around 10sps)

anyway, after creating your custom driver, click file, then click save. you will have to name your driver (dont touch the file type box, it will save as a hex file which you cant open, only the bootloader can open this file type.

put controller into program mode, open boot loader, and program your controller.

again, if I lost you in any part of this, you need to learn the preset codes. there is nothing wrong with them, them are preset for call of duty

modded matt

quick xlegendzx said:
i dont have 50sps and srry il use the works but thanks anyway

sorry if I came off strong, noob was your word, I just went with it. I did provide you the needed info to save and program your custom hex.

happy gaming, let me know if you still have problems.

quick xlegendzx

thx for the help i figured it out and it works out great using 13.80 sps is perfect for me and matt its ok u didnt come off strong but im not that much of a noob :) :D

modded matt

quick xlegendzx said:
i have a question though which one is better 13.80 or 27.40 sps i want ur opinion
they would be identical. the game wont see 27sps, it will only pick up everyother pulse, which means in esence, they are the same.