Here's a challenge

evil5826

Would it be possible to create a macro for the follow;
Your enemy is behind you shooting
You press a tack switch
All of a suddon you do a 180 superman dropshot

NYjetsNY1

once the new software comes out dec24-25 then yes it is possible and i'll create it but what sensitivity i use insane

evil5826

I figured it would be sensitivity issue. Maybe we can make one for every other number 3,6,9 etc. Ill let ya figure that out.
Hell just a 180 would be sweet as well.

NYjetsNY1

i can do anything just let me know the sensitivity, i use 10 but i'll make a custom one for u but i cant do anything till the software updates

DirkSmoove

nyjetsny u got a aim, i might have a few questions about creating macros. I want to add a lot of stuff to the library for games like "nba 2k11" and some arcade games.

Remmnever

It has nothing to do with intelligence, it is efficiency. I think this would be a good macro.

If everyone played "half ass intelligently" as you say then nobody would want to buy these controllers. People want the controllers to make their gaming experience simpler and more efficient, no need to disrespect them.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

NYjetsNY1 said:
M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
i dont see why this would be necessary if you play half a_ss intelligently you wont have enemies behind you.

Thats BS and rude bro i'd love a 180 dropshot....
It's just my opinion so calm down bro.....also if you have a nice headset in BO just play SnD you can hear there footsteps....

Remmnever

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
NYjetsNY1 said:
M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
i dont see why this would be necessary if you play half a_ss intelligently you wont have enemies behind you.

Thats BS and rude bro i'd love a 180 dropshot....
It's just my opinion so calm down bro.....also if you have a nice headset in BO just play SnD you can hear there footsteps....

Not everyone plays shitty SnD. I have turtle beach x41's and it is impossible to listen to all the footsteps around when playing TDM or ground war.

Didn't your mom every teach if you if have don't have anything nice to say don't say it at all?

NYjetsNY1

Remmnever said:
Not everyone plays poop SnD. I have turtle beach x41's and it is impossible to listen to all the footsteps around when playing TDM or ground war.

Didn't your mom every teach if you if have don't have anything nice to say don't say it at all?

Agreed, lol. And if you hear their footsteps behind you, 180 dropshot yet again.

evil5826

I was just trying to think of new ideas and macros for this wonderful device. I mean if you don't like it you wouldn't have to down load it. But in a snap it could save your ass.

NYjetsNY1

evil5826 said:
I was just trying to think of new ideas and macros for this wonderful device. I mean if you don't like it you wouldn't have to down load it. But in a snap it could save your butt.
agreed

NYjetsNY1

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
seriously im just stating my opinions this is a fourm and that is what this forum is for.....you dont need to chew my head off

lol i told u i was just messing you are entitled to ur own opinion

I know im late to this forum but heck someone from viking could start a kill cam series on youtube entitled "You Just Got Turned On" lol. We could be on to something with these macros boys.

NYjetsNY1

sinfulbynature said:
I know im late to this forum but heck someone from viking could start a kill cam series on youtube entitled "You Just Got Turned On" lol. We could be on to something with these macros boys.

Until the next software, 180 dropshot is still too hard with no macro-recording ability for analogs