Here's an idea for someone with Viking360 forum powers!!!!!

Fredrow

I have noticed that the forums are getting pretty junked up with non-sense posts.....

On the old Viking360 forums (when I was an actually moderator) I spent a lot of time deleting old threads that had zero-to-no activity on them and all other junk-type threads. The reason for doing it was to clean-up the forums which in turn made the forums nice/easier to use for members. So maybe one of these "Forums Leaders" could actually do something on cleaning up the forums a lil' bit.....

Just an idea!!!!!!

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
I thought you were a moderator? You still have the title anyways Im pretty sure alot of the forum leaders dont have powers. The only ones that do are Odin and Jets Im pretty sure no one else.

Fredrow

I thought you were a moderator? You still have the title anyways Im pretty sure alot of the forum leaders dont have powers. The only ones that do are Odin and Jets Im pretty sure no one else.

I wasn't asking who has forum-power!!! I was mentioning that the forums are getting super junked-up.......

NYjetsNY1

Hey man! Anything does go! Anything at all! So what some might perceive as useless junk - is actually gold to others! Secondly, I went into user groups, and went to moderators, and put "show as Forum Leader"

For some reason, it doesn't work!