HEX editor doesn't work.

Zemnore

Well, i wanted to make my own custom modes and speeds for my controller, and i did. So now i have a few problems..

1. when i turn on my controller after i put the custom modes on it doesn't go to default mode.
2. i can't switch modes.
3.I went on MW2 to check it out and not even the first one works ( i figured the LEDS were just turned off or sumthing like that because of low battery)

To clear some stuff up:

I put the hex file in a USB, I created it on my labtop and my labtop won't read the controller/USB
I transfered it to my PC (where it does work) and just uploaded it from my USB to the Bootloader.
I did not move to hex file to my computer (if it does matter)

Do i have to make the file on the orginal computer for it to work? Or what's going on heereee.

ThE PhOeNiX67

Zemnore said:
Well, i wanted to make my own custom modes and speeds for my controller, and i did. So now i have a few problems..

1. when i turn on my controller after i put the custom modes on it doesn't go to default mode.
2. i can't switch modes.
3.I went on MW2 to check it out and not even the first one works ( i figured the LEDS were just turned off or sumthing like that because of low battery)

To clear some stuff up:

I put the hex file in a USB, I created it on my labtop and my labtop won't read the controller/USB
I transfered it to my PC (where it does work) and just uploaded it from my USB to the Bootloader.

Do i have to make the file on the orginal computer for it to work? Or what's going on heereee.

One issue I had trying to use the custom editor is i have a hammer and i was using the raven file and it was making nothing work. so that would be what i would check make sure your using the file for the right controller

viking360fan

Zemnore said:

2. i can't switch modes.

To clear some stuff up:

u dont work.