Hex editor?

dwayne_2010

is there a way i can make the odins raven use the button's the Thor's Hammer does in hex to turn mods on ?
Get back to me please
Thanks

PS3andCOD

Contributor
You theoreticaly should be able to program it as a thors hammer, and use anything from the hammer... But they you couldn't use the tacs, one of them would work like the sync does on the hammer, and the other would do nothing. DO NOT TRY THIS without verification from someone who is sure about it, because I am not.

Krier023

Useful Poster
Im not really sure how this would work. i believe that a couple of the buttons are on different points on the chip if your doing duo vs sleeper. so no i do not believe it would work. but why would you wanna change modes any differently. there are only two sets of modes you can change, and only two tactile buttons. works out perfectly.

PS3andCOD

Contributor
I thought it was the same except the tac replaces the sync, and the other tac is either extra or replaces the input on A? Regardless you're right about there being no point.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

PS3andCOD said:
You theoreticaly should be able to program it as a thors hammer, and use anything from the hammer... But they you couldn't use the tacs, one of them would work like the sync does on the hammer, and the other would do nothing. DO NOT TRY THIS without verification from someone who is sure about it, because I am not.
Wrong because the buttons the raven uses to toggle are compleatly different than the hammer

Ben

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
PS3andCOD said:
Wrong because the buttons the raven uses to toggle are compleatly different than the hammer

Wrong.

The Sync & Right Tact are wired to the same place (hence why you hold that button to get into bootloader mode).

and all the other buttons are wired the same except the 2 thumbsticks.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

Ben. said:
M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
PS3andCOD said:

Wrong.

The Sync & Right Tact are wired to the same place (hence why you hold that button to get into bootloader mode).

and all the other buttons are wired the same except the 2 thumbsticks.
i said that wrong....i ment you cant do combination's like left thunbstick click and sync....stuff like that