HEY GUYS!!! check out my new HD youtube VID!

Remmnever

Good quality. I didn't watch the whole video though because S&D is pretty boring to watch. But the picture was crystal clear. What did you use? sony vegas?

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

Remmnever said:
Good quality. I didn't watch the whole video though because S&D is pretty boring to watch. But the picture was crystal clear. What did you use? sony vegas?
raw HD PVR footage.... when i render in vegas it glitches

Remmnever

So are you recording in mp4 or avi? I read mp4 was better so that is what I have been doing. I haven't rendered yet, still waiting to get more video. I've only been recording the good scenes.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

Remmnever said:
So are you recording in mp4 or avi? I read mp4 was better so that is what I have been doing. I haven't rendered yet, still waiting to get more video. I've only been recording the good scenes.
MP4. AVI sucks and M2TS is glitchy

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

a42ozslushie said:
I record in M2ts then import to vegas and render in .mp4 with MainConcept AAC/AVC
no im talking about sketchup projects......when i try to import into vegas it doesnt do anything and if i try to import into windows movie maker it says codec not supported

Remmnever

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
NYjetsNY1 said:
I agree with you remmnever i don't understand either. It's a video of m1a1 showing his broken controller
what the fu.ck are you talking about we are talking about Google sketchup

Ahhh I see. You linked a video with you playing xbox. You must have linked the wrong one. Makes sense now.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

Remmnever said:
M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
NYjetsNY1 said:
I agree with you remmnever i don't understand either. It's a video of m1a1 showing his broken controller
what the fu.ck are you talking about we are talking about Google sketchup

Ahhh I see. You linked a video with you playing xbox. You must have linked the wrong one. Makes sense now.
no it is a different topic viewtopic.php?f=16&t=2445