Hey guys just a heads up...(Rapid fire ban incoming)

Since 402 resigned, a new account is made by IW to handle cheaters/boosters etc.Looks like there banning people who use rapid fire. . 2nd time the catch you i think its 2 weeks then 3rd its for good.

URL]

[
34610637.jpg

Attachments

• 21071621.jpg
    21071621.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 7
  • 34610637.jpg
    34610637.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

odingalt

Staff member
They are also looking for boosters, console modders, etc.

I believe the ban is for the elite account, not the XBOX live account? I am not surprised by this, I knew all along that the main goal of the elite account (other than squeezing out additional profits, of course) was to exert more control over the player population.

Superamino

I just dont see why they just dont leave rapid fire alone? They should be banning all the hackers on the old COD games! If anything they should bann quikscope, most of the time your not even in the crosshairs. Please clarify if their banning in Elite or regular Xbox live?

odingalt

Staff member
I just dont see why they just dont leave rapid fire alone? They should be banning all the hackers on the old COD games! If anything they should bann quikscope, most of the time your not even in the crosshairs. Please clarify if their banning in Elite or regular Xbox live?

I think they are (banning all the hackers in the COD games), if you are willing to go through the trouble of trying to get a video capture of someone and then post it to youtube and then send a twitter message to IW and then hope that, among the millions of other messages they receive, they bother to open and read yours.

IMO it's just a publicity stunt, before the latest BanCandy or whatever, it was a different guy, so this has been around for a little whilte now.

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
That is pretty ridiculous if you ask me. I say if Xbox doesnt ban it then COD shouldnt either! However the loop hole would be having a really fast trigger finger and using that excuse so they cant get too touchy.

dondizzle

lol u know whats funny i got a msg from a kid saying i was using a mod with my mk14 but the thing is i dont even have one yet lolll he told me i had me recorded.....so it doesnt make any sense if i get banned for real lol ..anyways i got a quick question do u guys got any custom macro left or just the black one i was thinking about buying one i live in montreal one more thing any of u guys got video with the mk14 using a macro mod i will like to see if its faster then me fingers thanks sorry for my bad english !

so ***

bv7n4.png

deu0ll.jpg

Me to IW employee: Are you gonna ban me for playing on a monitor because it gives me an unfair advantage to people playing on a regular TV?
IW: Yes because it violates section 2c of our CoC "Players must all use the same TV"
Me: K....

Last edited:

odingalt

Staff member
The idea of IW actually spending the money to hire a couple hundred of people to sit around all day and watch YouTube video posts from customers is pretty absurd. I think this is just a publicity stunt at this point.