Hey guys

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

hey guys. its been a mighty long time since ive been active here and alot has changed. Not just here but in my life. I personally decided to take steps to join the United states Marine corps. i am currently a poolee in the marines. I go to bootcamp August 20th 2012. That may seem like a long time away but i have been physically getting in shape for it. But anyways im back guys and hopefully i can remain active. wish everyone a good day and good day NYjetsNY1, Odingalt, Fredrow and all the other major players that were around back in 09 :)

RED SOX

ModdingBros Co-Leader
Welcome back I've seen you around occasionally and always wondered who u were. Good luck with the Marine Core too i have the up most respect for a servicemen. Hope to see u around more!

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Welcome back and just like Redsox said good luck and much respect for anyone who is in the armed forces. Any how it will be nice to see you around the forums more.

Sgt Jax Mehoff

Useful Poster
I've enlisted and will start basic the week after I turn 18... Good luck with your basic and don't talk back to your D.I. haha... By the way after your done with your basic you should post how it was.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

I've enlisted and will start basic the week after I turn 18... Good luck with your basic and don't talk back to your D.I. haha... By the way after your done with your basic you should post how it was.
oh trust me i will..im doing pt now...i can run a 22 minute 3 mile now :D but i still have alot to go

Sgt Jax Mehoff

Useful Poster
I will be starting out in this training place down the road from me that is actually free to enlistees to get in proper shape for basic... Will you be going to Parris Island?

RED SOX

ModdingBros Co-Leader
Ya maybe tebow time in the last two minutes of the game when the jets are already up 30 points! lol
And get on kord

Fredrow

You know it Jets were gonna beat the broncos in the playoffs.

PLAYOFFS..... What are you talking about?? Those over hyped Jets might not even make the playoffs and your talking like they are a deadlock to win the Super-Bowl..... hahaha....

Ya maybe tebow time in the last two minutes of the game when the jets are already up 30 points! lol
And get on kord

Lets see, what happened last time they played.....Oh yeah, the Jets got straight Tebowed up!!!! hahaha......

RED SOX

ModdingBros Co-Leader
PLAYOFFS..... What are you talking about?? Those over hyped Jets might not even make the playoffs and your talking like they are a deadlock to win the Super-Bowl..... hahaha....

Lets see, what happened last time they played.....Oh yeah, the Jets got straight Tebowed up!!!! hahaha......
Dammit Fredrow ur crampin my style

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Yup see the Jets are going to get Tebowed once again. Once it happens Ill just have to rub it in your face a little bit.

Fredrow

Yup see the Jets are going to get Tebowed once again. Once it happens Ill just have to rub it in your face a little bit.

Sorry Kobe-Jordan but your also wrong and I'll explain why. Because the Jets and Broncos will not be squaring off against each other again this season or post-season!!! LOL...hahahaha....
Yup that's right, the Jets will not be winning the SuperBowl because they will not even be making the Playoffs!!!!