Hi has anyone tried this?

a Spec Of fluff

Has anyone bought the N-Control Avenger Xbox 360 controller attachment and tried it out with the Viking (Macro controller).
Just wondered if you were still able to use the Tactile Switches on the Viking with this Controller Attachment.
Thanks for any help

NYjetsNY1

Odingalt has it right. Maybe if you drilled holes in the Avenger it would work but it's a gamble. Careful not to tamper with your controller or you will lose warranty.

a Spec Of fluff

thanks for the help guy. I might try this then it will free up to of the Tac switches on the controller. Erm what size drill bit do u recommend Odingalt.

The Avenger reminds me of Edward Scissor Hands...looks very confusing. Even when they're demo'ing it on the video it looks very difficult to operate. It's on one of Vikings' competitor's website.

jojoenglish85

^^^Tell me about it... I was so close to buying their controller, but saw that someone said viking is the best way to go. I waited a whole freaking week with the cash burning my wallet, because i wanted to be sure that whatever i got, i would have no regrets. I guess its safe to say viking was the best choice???

a Spec Of fluff

Its only an attachment. Not a modded controller. So it can still be used with your viking controller.

I thought it would free up two of my Tac Switches since i uses LT2 and RT2 for Knife and Jump, with this attachement i could use the regular Knife and Jump button and use LT2 and RT2 for something else, anyway i have ordered one and will let people no if it is worth the buy. Its should be here next week sometime. Woot

NYjetsNY1

Its only an attachment. Not a modded controller. So it can still be used with your viking controller. I thought it would free up two of my Tac Switches since i uses LT2 and RT2 for Knife and Jump, with this attachement i could use the regular Knife and Jump button and use LT2 and RT2 for something else, anyway i have ordered one and will let people no if it is worth the buy. Its should be here next week sometime. Woot
Are you planning to drill holes in the Avenger? That's the only way I think it'll fit on the viking macro controller.