Hi i Just Purchased the Odin ravin controller..

oG MOJI

I was always on youtube looking at there videos and when i get my controller 2day in the mail it didnt come with the some things that other people had recieved please can anyone help me out with this.??

oG MOJI

Well 1st off when i oppened the box i was expecting to see another box in it with the viking360 logo like in the vids but didnt get that, and when i oppened it i didnt recieve a battery pack like in the vids. Idk I payed good money for this controller and im not all that happy but the controller its self is good.

NYjetsNY1

Well 1st off when i oppened the box i was expecting to see another box in it with the viking360 logo like in the vids but didnt get that, and when i oppened it i didnt recieve a battery pack like in the vids. Idk I payed good money for this controller and im not all that happy but the controller its self is good.

What you see in some videos is things people got with the macro controller. The raven is a lesser controller. It doesn't come with all the extremities I guess you could say. The controller itself is good though you say, so enjoy it!

Wesley898

maybe the videos on youtube are from macro controllers ? because the macro controller is the only controller that comes with the play-and-charge battery pack.
can you post the video where they are unboxing the "odin's raven" ?
because if you buy the controller it say's :
Your purchase will include 1 Odin’s Raven rapidfire modded controller, and instructions on using your rapidfire. This is an authentic XBOX 360 wireless controller, pre-modded with our Odin’s Raven technology. Two aftermarket switches are installed on the underbelly of the controller for fast access to your mods.
Jitter, Rapidfire, Akimbo Firing, and Sniper breath are just a few of the many exclusive features of this modded controller!
Do you want to customize or accessorize your controller? Check out Viking Vigital Shop for customization options.

odingalt

Staff member
I was always on youtube looking at there videos and when i get my controller 2day in the mail it didnt come with the some things that other people had recieved please can anyone help me out with this.??

The box is for The Viking macro controller. If you click here for example, it shows the packaging:

http://viking360.com/the-viking-black-xbox-360-controller

If you click here, there is no packaging :-:)

http://viking360.com/odins-raven-black-xbox-360-rapidfire-controller

Any unboxing videos you see with the purple box would have been The Viking macro customers. If you'd like, you can mail back the controller, we can give you a full refund minus the original shipping cost.