hi new comer just wanted to know where i can buy this stuff

lawrence9188

yeah thanks about that its just that the controller has been sold?? so do you have any other site i mean any way of contacting them?? btw im planning to buy....

lawrence9188

by the way i was wondering are the controllers being sold here in viking 360 and the controllers being sold by the seattle guy the same??? just wondering do they contain the same things same lay outs same features??

Fredrow

Oh yes, very much so my friend.... You see they both use the Viking360 chip inside of the controller, my friend...... So they are just the same, my friend.....

thejld

Wouldnt it just be easier to make a sticky on where to buy custom work or put it on the actual website rather then having all these ppl ask?

obo

thejld said:
Wouldnt it just be easier to make a sticky on where to buy custom work or put it on the actual website rather then having all these ppl ask?
look up top of the main page, theres a link that says custom shells.
and for the sticky, Fredrow has one posted in the custom controller section lol

Fredrow

lawrence9188 said:
Yo Fredow its me i emailed you so how will i purchase it where do i pay up so i can get my controller :D

Hey man we talked yesterday, and I sent you a bill for it yesterday too.... Since then you have vanished....... Well I have done my part!!!!!