Home..

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

welp im home from Parris island... incredible 3 months.. hopefully this link works for you guys.. http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151160480962444.442193.157348267443&type=1 ...my company.. Echo company 2nd Recruit training battalion... well ill be around just wanted to give a quick update.. ps graduated today... but i actually became a marine 6 days prior.. november 10th.. aka the marine corps birthday... thought that was pretty sweet too! but anyways see you guys soon!

odingalt

Staff member
When are you leaving home again ?? **** Marines you are going to end up in the middle east somewhere Iran Egypt Israel.. You should hope you end up getting stationed in Japan or something :)

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

i might get stationed in japan but i dont really know yet.. i still have 4 more months of training before i hit the operational fleet.. 22 days at MCT (marine combat training) and then 3 months at my MOS school.. never know but ill be sure to keep you guys up to date with what im doing and if theres any cool things i see out there that you guys should check out.. oh and im home for 9 more days at this point then i go to MCT

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
I wish you the best of luck man, I respect anyone in the forces and am thankful for men and women like you. Thank you.