hopefully reciving my macro controller tomorrow

LMAO MODS

i can wait super stocked i hope it come's tomorrow. fed ex said it should be here by noon on the 16th but i havn't gotten an update from fed ex since saturday. i really hope it comes tomorrow so i can test some macros i made and upload them to the library for all to use. post some macros you'd like to see and ill make them. i plan on making some macros for fallout,sniper ghost recon, and somee other heavily played game's that dont have macro's out right now also ill edit some macros to make them better cant wait to hear some feed back about what macro's you all would like to see in action

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Usually when fed ex expects it to be shipped it does get shipped then. They are pretty reliable with those dates so I think you will get it tomorrow. You will enjoy it!

LMAO MODS

yep i just checked and its in grove city , ohio which is less then two hours away. so i will for sure have it tomorrow

also can some one tell me if im gonna need the new firmware for the controller or is it up to date ?

Last edited:

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Yep exactly what blake mentioned. All you have to do is load some awesome macro and your set.

LMAO MODS

great out for delievery today should be soon

YES!!!!!! its here omg now for this work day to end i have a feeling its gonna be a long day

Last edited: