How do I turn on Turbo riot shield, Turbo knife and Auto spot?

KyleH

How do you turn on Turbo knife, Turbo Riot shield, and Auto spot?
And also which modes are for which games?
Thanks.

odingalt

Staff member
Hi Kyle

The very best instructions for the Ragnarok are within the windows customization software, go to viking360.com -> click on downloads -> click on xbox360 -> click on ragnarok -> download the rapidfire customization software you see there.

Once loaded you can click on any "?" question mark symbol next to each feature to get a full description. The software is where I got this help text below:

Turbo Melee significantly decreases the time you have to wait between knife presses in Modern Warfare 2, Modern Warfare 3, and Black Ops 2. It can also be used to decrease the wait time between Riot Shield melee attacks. Turbo Melee is compatible with both the "standard" and "tactical" button configurations.

To activate Turbo Melee, hold mod switch + hold BACK button + tap MELEE attack. The Player 3 LED will twinkle to let you know that you've activated turbo melee.

To scroll to the next Turbo Melee mod, hold mod switch + hold BACK button + hold MELEE attack and then count the blinks on the Player 3 LED. Select the Turbo Melee mode that matches your situation:

Turbo Melee Mode 1 - MW3 Turbo Knife (With or Without QuickDraw Pro Perk Enabled) and MW3 Turbo Riot Shield (With Melee Proficiency Enabled)

Turbo Melee Mode 2 - MW3 Turbo Riot Shield (Without Melee Proficiency Enabled)

Turbo Melee Mode 3 - MW2 Turbo Knife or Black Ops 2 Turbo Knife - Must be equipped with a Semtex grenade for turbo knife effect

Once you've scrolled to the desired Turbo Melee mode and activated Turbo Melee, all you need to do to perform a Melee attack is take out your knife or riot shield and then press your melee attack button. Get ready for knife attack multkill sprees! - or easier kills with the riot shield!

KyleH

nvm i found it... i just had an old version of the software.. sorry about that, and thanks again

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Hey Kyleh if you play BO2 u should check out the complete BO2 listing thread in the ranarok tech support section. It has all the settings for rapidfire, jitter, quickscoping and fast reloads for this game. Its a real useful thread. Just thought id share this info with u if u have not seen it yet. I know its off the subject but thought id throw it out there if u havent seen it yet. Happy modding!

KyleH

Hey Kyleh if you play BO2 u should check out the complete BO2 listing thread in the ranarok tech support section. It has all the settings for rapidfire, jitter, quickscoping and fast reloads for this game. Its a real useful thread. Just thought id share this info with u if u have not seen it yet. I know its off the subject but thought id throw it out there if u havent seen it yet. Happy modding!
Yea, i actually use that a lot!