how do i...

G

I Think I Messed Up My Controller!!!

i tryed to make a preset with your present editor and i make one but when i tryed to put it on controller it just deleted the present that came with it and it never put mine on there so now i dont have any modes or anything and i dont know how to fix it please help!!! :x :( :cry:

viking360FTW

Re: I Think I Messed Up My Controller!!!

id re-flash the controller with whatever game ur wanting to flash it with. Unless im reading it wrong, thats what i would do. :D

G

bad controller

i just got my tyr's hand and it has no mods on it!!!

G

How do i send back my tyr's hand for a new one because i got mine and its not working!!! plz reply back!!!

v360Reflex

Re: bad controller

TheReapersModz said:
i just got my tyr's hand and it has no mods on it!!!

thats cuz you got to flash it!
go to the downloads page and download the all-in-one preset for the Try's Hand

odingalt

Staff member
It might help to post one time with one problem, you've got about five trouble posts here in the forums, so I combined them all, since you are only including partial information in each post. It sounds like you deleted the code off your controller.

No where on the downloads page does it say that the Tyr's Hand is supported by the customization software. So undoubtedly you thought you were going to get something for free without paying for it, and probably tried to select Thor's Hammer or Odin's Raven from the dropdown list. Tyr's Hand not being on the dropdown list should have been your second clue that it's not compatible with the customization software.

If you try flashing your Tyr's Hand with anything from the customization software that specifically says it doesn't work on the Tyr's Hand, it's the same as erasing the mod. Easily recoverable, just reflash the controller with the 'all in one' driver that says it is compatible with Tyr's Hand.

Sorry but you're going to have to figure out how to reflash your Tyr's Hand with the legacy 'all in one' driver off the downloads page...