How do you get green?

Exodeos

I think it's because their affiliated with Viking360 some way. I've only seen fredrow, Blackburn, and Ben with it... Mind you I'm new here so I'm probably horribly wrong!!

Itz CHARLEY

Exodeos said:
I think it's because their affiliated with Viking360 some way. I've only seen fredrow, Blackburn, and Ben with it... Mind you I'm new here so I'm probably horribly wrong!!
You are right. ben runs a mod shop in th UK called Rapid controllers and he sells viking controllers and does some send in service for them. Fredrow does the same thing but also paint jobs, and is now selling kits in Seattle, Washington. Also Odin's name is in a bold red color and is not the same as ours.

Fredrow

Itz CHARLEY said:
Exodeos said:
You are right. ben runs a mod shop in th UK called Rapid controllers and he sells viking controllers and does some send in service for them. Fredrow does the same thing but also paint jobs, and is now selling kits in Seattle, Washington. Also Odin's name is in a bold red color and is not the same as ours.

I also use to work for Viking360, I was doing all the installs on the Sleeper and DUO controllers when Viking360 was located here in Seattle......