How Do You Get the Fast Reload to Work?

stingray427

I am new to the world of modded controllers and cannot seem to make the weapons reload at all with the macro's that I downloaded, much less any faster than normal. What gives?

stfillans

When you reload on a COD game if you look the bullets are registered and then it still does a little animation until you can fire.

If you tap YY or knife or sprint etc after the bullets are registered you can then fire straight away.

I assume that this is all the reload macro does, obviously it is slightly different for every gun.

On an Assault or SMG the final animation is short/very short so you may not really even notice the reload cancel.

On the LMG's its a different story, you can save upto 2sec on a reload. One of the main ones on MW2 was the L86 it almost cut the reload in half.

I imagine if you want to see it work to it's fullest potential you should use the M60.

a Spec Of fluff

Urm, Hi "Stingray427" if your talking about my Fast reload macros please tell me which one(s) arent working (so i can fix and reupload), and wether it is the With S-hand or No S-Hand version thanks.

If your just not sure on how to use my macros, then all you need to do is assign the downloaded macro(s) to either the X button or a Tactile Switch (any of them it doesnt matter) and hit that button when you want to reload and it will perform the Fast reload by its self. Please make sure you are not waiting till there are no bullets left in your clip. Also make sure if your not using the sleight of hand perk, please use the macro the has No S-Hand at the end. But if you are using Sleight of Hand perk use the macro with With S-Hand at the end.(please dont use the Launcher :M72 LAW with any of the fast reload macros)

If you need anymore help, iam willing to help you evn create a macro set if you name what guns and perks you use

Thanks Chris (aka a Spec Of Fluff)

stingray427

Hi and thanks for the reply. No I was not criticizing or implying that your macros dont work, just that I had no idea how to use them and which I should choose no s-hand or s-hand etc. Each time I would try to use the macros, the gun would jitter and not reload at all. It would keep the same bullet count after the little jitter move.

I guess my question is, can a macro be created that works for all weapons like slight of hand or no?

Thanks

NYjetsNY1

in the software click the circle next to the colored circle, there is a new page added. you must use the tact switch to mark "page right, page left"
on each page you should have the same mods as u want but some different things such as the same thing for all 16 pages but the difference being different gun reload times, different guns, etc.

a Spec Of fluff

Hi stingray427, if your still having problems just drop me a PM or post in this thread and say which Guns you use (you Can pick a maxium of 16) and wether you use Sleight Of Hand perk or some other perk. An i will create a macro set for you and attach it when its finished. So you can download it then all you need to do is put it onto ur controller If you need any help with putting it onto the controller or help with creating your own macro set just hit me up on XBL my Gamertag is V360 eLiT3 III(The III is just three iii in caps). please note if you dont tell me your Gamertag i will just decline it. PM it if you dont want anyone else Knowing your Gamertag.

Thanks Chris(aka a Spec Of Fluff)

stingray427

Hi,

I mostly use the G11 but I also use, the FNFAL, the Galil, the M16 and the AUG. I would prefer not to use slight of hand so that I can save that for another perk slot and let the macro do the same as sleight of hand. If you could make a set for those weapons, that would be awesome! Thanks

a Spec Of fluff

Hi stingray427 below is a Macro set for you.

How to use (Button Assignments):
LT1 (Left Hand Side of Controller Facing forwards) = Page Left (Toggle between modes- LEDS will Change colour/ Page 1 is red, P2 is Green, P3 is Blue, P4 is Yellow/Gold and P5 is Purple)
LT2 (Left Hand Side, Back of Controller, Top of the two, Controller Facing forwards) = Button Has No Fuction
LT3 (Left Hand Side, Back of Controller, Bottom of the two, ControllerFacing forwards) = Button Has NO Fuction
RT1 (Right Hand Side of Controller Facing forwards) = Page Right (Toggle between modes- LEDS will Change colour/ Page 1 is red, P2 is Green, P3 is Blue, P4 is Yellow/Gold and P5 is Purple)
RT2 (Right Hand Side, Back of Controller, Top of the two, Controller Facing forwards) = Button Has No Fuction
RT3 (Right Hand Side, Back of Controller, Bottom of the two, Controller Facing forwards) =Button Toggles the reload on/off (Led 4 Will light up when active)
LS (Left Stick - Front of controller) = Button Has No Fuction
RS (Right Stick - Front of controller) = Button Has No Fuction
D-Up (D- Pad Up - Front of controller) = Button Has No Fuction
D-Right (D- Pad Right - Front of controller) = Button Has No Fuction
D-Down (D- Pad Down - Front of controller) = Button Has No Fuction
D-Left (D- Pad Left - Front of controller) = Button Has No Fuction
Y (Front of controller) = Button Has No Fuction
B (Front of controller) =Button Has No Fuction
A (Front of controller) =Button Has No Fuction
X (Front of controller) = Fast Reload button(Remember this need to be switched on by clicking the bottom right Tac switch on the back of the controller.(RT3)
LT (Back Side of controller) = Button Has No Fuction
RT (Back Side of controller) = Rapid Fire 8.9sps (Only works on mode 1(Red), 2(Green) and 4(Yellow/Gold)
LB (Back Side of controller) = Button Has No Fuction
RB (Back Side of controller) = Button Has No Fuction

Right that is everything, please find attached this macro set

stingray427

Hi and thanks for all the hard work. I guess I still dont get it, because I installed it and tried to make it work and it just seems to reload. My question is, does this mod emulate the speed of reload of sleight of hand like in the Black Ops Perk list?

a Spec Of fluff

Hi stingray427, no problem. Iam here to help! As for your question. " My question is, does this mod emulate the speed of reload of sleight of hand like in the Black Ops Perk list?"

Short Answer - No! Not with the ones i created for you, but with the Sleight of hand versions of these macros, you will be able to start shooting before it finshes the reload.(It might help if you read the longer version)

Longer answer - No! To understand why. You need to know how a fast reload macro works!
Really simple all it does is double tap the Y button(on your controller) at the very exact point the reload finishes. By double Tapping Y it breaks the rest of the guns reload animation. Eg - when the magazine is pulled out of your gun and another magazine has loaded replaced. Thier is a bit more to do before you can start shooting(eg - gun has to be lowered etc). These fast reload macros stop this animation so you can start shooting abit before everyone else with out this mod.

Confusing Bit
So technically the "reload" isn't any faster. Your just allowed to shoot earlier by using these macros.

Hope this helps clear things up abit!!!

Thanks Chris (aka a Spec Of Fluff)

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

ok im just throwing my two cents in but i personaly dont see a need for fast reload for CoD anymore because the guns all reload pritty fast....the only CoD i really benifited from fast reload(and i did it before i got my raven) is CoD4