How long did it take for you to get your controller?

Vikxx

I ordered mine last night and I'm already super excited. So how Long did it take you after you ordered it?

Rob0tHD

It took them 2 days to build my ragnarok [xbox] and send it out, the week long fedex ground killed me though xD

Snuffy

Ordered Nov 18

Shipped Nov 19

Still waiting, last FedEx tracking info update was Nov 20 when it departed Troutdale OR
it says it will be here Tuesday the 27th I am hoping for an update tomorrow.

I live in North Carolina

311sam

Ordered Nov 18

Shipped Nov 19

Still waiting, last FedEx tracking info update was Nov 20 when it departed Troutdale OR
it says it will be here Tuesday the 27th I am hoping for an update tomorrow.

I live in North Carolina

ouch that's a while lol. I bought mine last night at like 11 pm, and picked the 2day shipping. Hopefully it comes soon thought, I can't wat.

Vikxx

I really hope mine will be here Friday. I live in Florida. Btw does anyone know if you can change the shipping speed if you've already ordered it?

Last edited:

Snuffy

Yeah I'm hoping it's a lot closer to home tomorrow :)

I'm getting tired of being in last place every match. I think I have the lowest total k/d ratio in the history of online gaming.

This will be my third controller From Vikng all have been awesome ordered mine on Friday after Thanksgiving and it will be here today at 3 pm yeeya! Impatiently waiting checking the tracking every hour to see where it is lol

Snuffy

In my case very accurate. It said from the beginning that it would be delivered on the 27th and it was. I am enjoying playing around with my Ragnorak very much.

Word of warning: the "FedEx" delivery truck in my instance was a rental truck from Penske, no signage on the truck indicating a delivery company of any kind. The driver had plain t-shirt and jeans , no indication whatsoever of being a "FedEx" delivery person. Thankfully I was at home at the time. We live off the beaten path and my wife would have never went to the door in that instance. I even put my pistol in my pocket when I went out to meet him at the truck, since I had no indication to believe he was not a thief!! He apologized and said he was a contracted driver and had forgotten his FedEx uniform.

You never know around these parts

Vikxx

In my case very accurate. It said from the beginning that it would be delivered on the 27th and it was. I am enjoying playing around with my Ragnorak very much.

Word of warning: the "FedEx" delivery truck in my instance was a rental truck from Penske, no signage on the truck indicating a delivery company of any kind. The driver had plain t-shirt and jeans , no indication whatsoever of being a "FedEx" delivery person. Thankfully I was at home at the time. We live off the beaten path and my wife would have never went to the door in that instance. I even put my pistol in my pocket when I went out to meet him at the truck, since I had no indication to believe he was not a thief!! He apologized and said he was a contracted driver and had forgotten his FedEx uniform.

You never know around these parts
That is interesting Snuffy lol. I hope mine does get delivered Saturday, because Im so sososososoo impatient. And I had to ship it to my dads instead of my house but he lives a little bit away.

well see coming down to the wire

My controller is now showing that it is in my state one city over in transit to me however I don't know how.late fedex delivers really hope it gets here today and not tomorrow even tho if it did come tomorrow they would have to give my money back for the one day shipping....I just want playyyyy

Omg really fedex never delivered my package so you know what that means...no enjoying my new controller so upset being that the item has been in the next city over or on a truck since 645 pm yesterday so the question is do I talk to my local fed ex to handle the money being returnde for the overnight service that took two or three days?

odingalt

Staff member
Neither. Viking build time on controllers is 1-3 business days. http://www.viking360.com/customer-service Shop was closed for Thanksgiving and the day after. I went in to work late every night to build orders to help make up for the holiday. I put your order together after the FedEx express cutoff which is 4:30PM. So technically day 0 started on November 28th. Day 1 (overnight) will be November 29th.

I know that its not Viking it was fedex I called them today and they said it was there that messed up and it should have been here yesterday the just never got around to bringing it to me which is weird because it was in my city yesterday at 7 and I did receive a different package thru fed ex at around 10:30 pm last night

YEAAAAAA it made it to the house 2 hours before I had to go to work its an awesome day and my pistol kill stats are wayyy up lol just have to fugure out the jitter mod for black ops really want to get me some of that suicide shotgun style I saw on that video but i guess the jitter is too fast just keeps kocking the sg lol but other than that awesomeness love the fact that it freed up the select fire option BEAST! TY guys for the awesome product!! :)