How long does it take to arrive?

Swiftsweap

I am just wondering how long a controller would take to ship to Burbank, CA. I ordered Thurs, and it's wedensday. Thanks

drb1992

Well the controllers ship out of Washington State so I would guess 2-3 days. Maybe longer but you really never know with USPS.

IrishStyle

It's usually shipped out within two days, then 3 to 5 days for delivery from USPS. So I would guess it will be there today or tomorrow. The customized options do not matter much, I cannot see it taking longer because of that.

drb1992

This is coming from Odin himself, as long as you ordered it before 5PM Central Time it will be shipped the next day. Unless of course something goes wrong or whatever.

odingalt

Staff member
Shoot us a support ticket with the e-mail address or name you placed on the order, we can go into our USPS software and look up the status. We don't check the forums, as you can see there are like a billion posts in here, I highly advise most people who keep posting order status questions in here to frickin stop it already. What company do you know actually checks the forums - try going to forums.microsoft.com and ask them where is my copy of windows 7 :) :lol:

E