How much snow/ice/sleet did you all get?

NickM

Hey guys, I had a lot of comments on my other topic talking about another storm, so now my other question is simple, how much and of what did you get?

We expected:
10+ Inches of snow, we got about 2inches
Not a lot of sleet, we got a crap ton (like 4inches)
1/4in of frz. rain, we got about 3/4inch

So.. Overall we got less amounts of snow, but the storm was just as dangerous for us as any other in the area.

How about you?

NickM

Yeah like I posted earlier, we didn't get destroyed, but windchill is supposed to be -15 to -25 below tomorrow for us here in Edwardsville, so thats a cold day. (Same thing on friday too, just -10 to -15, so another cold day.)

Fredrow

Haha to all who got hit with the bad weather, hahaha, ha......

Just playing around!!

This must be a first for Seattle, that so much of the country had bad weather and Seattle had death great weather for this time of year. Even LA had some crappy weather, now that's funny!!

Krier023

Useful Poster
Im up in maryland. It got pretty icy, but not too bad. Last week was when we got really bad weather, over a foot of snow.

IrishStyle

It was a bone chilling 70 degrees here for the last week. You guys got nailed by all that friggin rain we had on the west coast, I feel for ya.

NYjetsNY1

IrishStyle said:
It was a bone chilling 70 degrees here for the last week. You guys got nailed by all that friggin rain we had on the west coast, I feel for ya.

Bone chilling 70 degrees? Are you being sarcastic or did you mean -70? Confused.