How to turn on Zombie Auto Aim

darkdays

Hello,

I just got my red PS3 Ragnarok today, and have played a few games with the basic rapid fire and akimbo modes to get used to the controller. I read on the instruction sheet that there are two Zombie Aim features, but there are no clear instructions on how to activate that feature. Can you please tell me how I can activate the Auto Aim mode on the Ragnarok Basic.

Thank you,

Darkdays

modded matt

good call, this was left off the instruction card. E will need to confirm, but I would say hold mod switch and tap L2, hold L2 to change mode

odingalt

Staff member
We kept some features off the instruction to make it less intimidating for new customers.

For complete instructions, be sure to download the windows customization software and click on any "?" mark next to any feature. For example, this comes straight out of the help screen in the software for Zombie auto aim:

The zombie mode allows you to auto-aim to the nearest zombie's head when you scope your rifle. To change to a different zombie mode, hold the mod switch and hold your throw-tactical button, then count the number of blinks on the LEDs. The different zombie modes that are available are as follows:

Mode 1: Zombie auto-aim, but with rapidfire disabled
Mode 2: Zombie auto-aim plus rapidfire enabled

To enter zombie mode on your controller, hold the mod switch and tap your throw-tactical button.

To turn off zombie mode, hold the mod switch and tap d-pad down.

darkdays

Thanks for the replies modded matt and odingalt. The tac switch and L2 button was the trick. Used it last night and on mode 1 and had a good zombie run. Thanks again.