Hybrid Sight rapidfire.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
The AN-94 the MTAR and the Type-25. Its hard to choose from the M8A1 and the swat-556. The swat has more punch but shoots slower the M8A1 shoots like a beast but burns through clips real fast. I use both i vuess whatever im in the mood for ill use. Also the last light machine gun fires faster with the hybrid sight. U just have to play around with the guns. Yes i updated all my folders and i put your in it and named it with the info u gave me and gave u full 100%time credit for your work and added a special thanks to NY jets for his RF.

Last edited:

Boricua

The AN-94 the MTAR and the Type-25. Its hard to choose from the M8A1 and the swat-556. The swat has more punch but shoots slower the M8A1 shoots like a beast but burns through clips real fast. I use both i vuess whatever im in the mood for ill use. Also the last light machine gun fires faster with the hybrid sight. U just have to play around with the guns. Yes i updated all my folders and i put your in it and named it with the info u gave me and gave u full 100%time credit for your work and added a special thanks to NY jets for his RF.

Cool deal man.
Yeah The HAMR lol the reason is as explain in the video, the first 7 bullets shoot at 900rpm then it slows down to 600rpm but thanks to this new found glitch it will stay at the max 900rpm making it the best lmg in the game. Also in the video i think the guy said the Swat turns into beast mode when used with this glitch also because it does not suffer the recoil or range penalty it would normally if you were to use the select fire attachment. That's why i asked for your opinion.
I also hope this doesn't get patched because its not easy to do at all. I played some SnD today and ppl dint notice at all lol.. even when getting the final cam more than once.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Yea it dosent really dosent show itgh off in the kill cams. It just looks like u switch the optics while fireing. I dont think people will really catch onto it. I dont see it getting patched thats just my opinion though.

Boricua

Yea it dosent really dosent show itgh off in the kill cams. It just looks like u switch the optics while fireing. I dont think people will really catch onto it. I dont see it getting patched thats just my opinion though.

I tried yours out today and Its super fast especially on the M8 i HAVE to run scavenger with it because ill run out of bullets super fast lol.. but i do find it hard to aim because of how fast it switches. im not sure if its possible to get the same results if u make the lt presses just a tad bit longer.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Possibly, u can try to make them longer if u want and see if it fixes it. Its fun to play with but i have a hard time killing on the move due to the sights. I really dont see it as a advantage mod for how hard it is to hit a moving target but if your posted up and three people rip around a corner it can drop them all real fast. Bottom line its fun but can be inpractical at times.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Only in zombie mode. And i dont even know if u it works online. I have a zombie aim that works in campain mode and zombie campain.

Boricua

Possibly, u can try to make them longer if u want and see if it fixes it. Its fun to play with but i have a hard time killing on the move due to the sights. I really dont see it as a advantage mod for how hard it is to hit a moving target but if your posted up and three people rip around a corner it can drop them all real fast. Bottom line its fun but can be inpractical at times.

Yeah its hard to aim on the move but i find that this works best in core. In hard core its harder for me to aim and move because i dont have that extra time to get on target. So for core i use it but for hard core, i find myself going back with the beast fal.

Boricua

So i modified Gods Hybrid macro a lil bit and im liking it alot now. Its actually super accurate with the M8. tried in broth hard core and core and its working great. its not as fast as brians but its way easier to control and its still pretty fast.

God

So i modified Gods Hybrid macro a lil bit and im liking it alot now. Its actually super accurate with the M8. tried in broth hard core and core and its working great. its not as fast as brians but its way easier to control and its still pretty fast.
Mind sharing?

Boricua

Mind sharing?

Here they are u can try them and see. Everyone is different so the way i did u might not like.

Attachments

• Apex RF Hybrid (Tweaked at 3.26)1.vkm
    576 bytes · Views: 26
  • Apex RF Hybrid (Tweaked at 3.26).vkm
    576 bytes · Views: 15

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Like it Borica. Honestly I like the way your macros u have made for this new glitch handle. To be honest I really dont use this glitch but there are times I will play core and i like to bust this glitch out. I only play hardcore but when my friends are not playing online ill go to core groundwar or kill confermed and rock this glitch. My favorte game mode though is Hardcore search & destroy! Ive always liked S&D but for many reasons I hate playing it in core. I dont like that it takes too many bullets to kill someone, your health regenerates and u have a HUD. This all sucks because u usally shoot someone as they round a corner and they dont die then they turn right around and drop u. The HUD just makes it so u have to roll ghost perk from all the UVA trolls. Anyways getting off the subject but liking it. I almost feel like I dont have to try to do much anymore now people are learning the macro software! Its always great seeing how people really make the macros there own in the style they create them in. Its almost like a finger-print. Everyone has a different spin on how they make their macros work.

Boricua

Like it Borica. Honestly I like the way your macros u have made for this new glitch handle. To be honest I really dont use this glitch but there are times I will play core and i like to bust this glitch out. I only play hardcore but when my friends are not playing online ill go to core groundwar or kill confermed and rock this glitch. My favorte game mode though is Hardcore search & destroy! Ive always liked S&D but for many reasons I hate playing it in core. I dont like that it takes too many bullets to kill someone, your health regenerates and u have a HUD. This all sucks because u usally shoot someone as they round a corner and they dont die then they turn right around and drop u. The HUD just makes it so u have to roll ghost perk from all the UVA trolls. Anyways getting off the subject but liking it. I almost feel like I dont have to try to do much anymore now people are learning the macro software! Its always great seeing how people really make the macros there own in the style they create them in. Its almost like a finger-print. Everyone has a different spin on how they make their macros work.

I also play hardcore most of the time. Like u said i go on core if i just wanna mess around with the jitter or the hybrid glitch.

This is the best i could come up with, its as fast as the full auto M8. This macro is kinda of a mix between the Humanized and God's macro.
If u guys can improve on it please do. Ive been using this on hardcore and its working surprisingly good.

Attachments

• RF Hybrid (Tweaked at 3.26).vkm
    624 bytes · Views: 53