i <3 Haters

PS3andCOD

Contributor
I find it very rude when people do that. I have gotten a few from people who claim I'm a camper. I don't think I camp, but maybe I have a different defignition of camping than them. It really isn't necessary to send rude messages about people's gamming styles though. Even if their style involves a modded controller...

TH3C0DF4TH3R

PS3andCOD said:
I find it very rude when people do that. I have gotten a few from people who claim I'm a camper. I don't think I camp, but maybe I have a different defignition of camping than them. It really isn't necessary to send rude messages about people's gamming styles though. Even if their style involves a modded controller...

i agree with you. people just have diffrent styles on playing the game. all i gotta say to them haters is keep drinking your hatorade :lol:

obo

lol the main reason i got a modded controller is so people could hate on me.

i specifically play xbox live half the time with the set goal to piss off randoms lol

its just so fun :lol:

zackwg23

obo said:
lol the main reason i got a modded controller is so people could hate on me.

i specifically play xbox live half the time with the set goal to piss off randoms lol

its just so fun :lol:

Haha yea thats the reason i play live too,

I only see myself as successful when they bitch at me nonstop especially in free-for-all with a M21 EBR Thermal Scope on 5-Shot Burst Bahahaha

IrishStyle

Silkyjohnson.jpg

I love listening to them complain....but I have 0 rep too lol

theblur1

to make it noticeable ill use jitter with famas in SnD so people can see it in the killcam or ill use usp with akimbo and extended mags with my jitter on and it wont even show bullets coming out in the killcam! same with the striker aha

Itz CHARLEY

me too the first night i had my mod on i put it on jitter and played snd. People will cuss you out so much even though jittr makes ads crap

Itz CHARLEY

TH3C0DF4TH3R said:
so i looked at my reputation on xbox live the other day. i'm 85% avoided. can you get banned for a high percentage?
I dont think so. Even filed complaints wont get you banned unless a microsoft employee sees you using hacks online.

theblur1

Ive been above 80% avoided for the longest time on two different accs and have not recieved a ban or suspension on either.