I got my Macro Controller and I love it...

HopeAndLove

I love the Macro so Awesome Kinda Worried im gonna break it thou haha. Best Controller Ever how come there are some more in the Macros in the Store again? Are you guys at viking starting to make more :) By the way Odingalt if you see this will you Accept my friend request on xbox my Name is Cyanide Sniper Thanks its ok if you do not want to :) Thanks Viking For Making the best Controllers :)

HopeAndLove

Is Viking... ???

Hello Everyone I was Just Wondering If the Viking Company is Bringing back the Macro and Starting to make more of them again. Thanks for Helping :)

odingalt

Staff member
We have rounded up about 45 more macro modchips. One of the technician stations had raw parts stuffed in the drawer I forgot about. About 10 of those are earmarked for customers who were either refunded this spring because we couldn't do a warranty repair (because we had run out of chips) or have warranty repairs still outstanding.

For any chips we have leftover we will sell them on the website as normal. I went around in circles a million times and couldn't decide if we should just pick up where we left off at the $169.95 price or price them higher to represent the scarcity. I decided we'd price it on par with the XBOX One Berserker.