I Hate Microsoft :(

Ben

So I got 2 emails last night..

The first goes like this;

This email is to notify you that your Xbox LIVE account privileges have been temporarily suspended due to inappropriate content in the profile for your gamertag. The inappropriate content was discovered in the Motto, Bio, Location, Name and/or Personal Picture.

& the second 26 minute's later;

This email is to notify you that your Xbox LIVE account privileges have been permanently suspended due to modification of your gamertag or other profile data.

I'm sad.

v360Reflex

wow! what how can they catch you modding your GT i do it all the time :( i think i might stop now but honestly that just sucks! i hate microsoft too man they suspended me for a week! just for having URL's in my bio like wtf.. lol not cool its so lame :oops:

Awfulz

Interesting. I modded my gamerscore from 10,800 -> 391,621 in one day, I wasn't suspended or banned. I also play Call of Duty daily and only with a modded gamertag, yet no suspension or ban. That's weird :p

odingalt

Staff member
I love the stuff they ban for... yet people running hacked pirate xbox 360's are still out there playing free n' clear. They waste their time killing paying customers and let the pirates run rampant. Awesome job, M$

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

odingalt said:
I love the stuff they ban for... yet people running hacked pirate xbox 360's are still out there playing free n' clear. They waste their time killing paying customers and let the pirates run rampant. Awesome job, M$
Sony however could give two sh-its less

PS3andCOD

Contributor
That's what I was thinking too. I've never even heard of people being banned. You have 1 hour of playtime and 10th presteige. Then again, there are no pirating games hacks, so they don't really have anything important to police for.

G

im suprised i havent gotten banned yet people constantly file complaints on me becasue i hav infections daily haha

swolemods

Yeah me and 5 other people got banned for having swolemods.com but i read the code of conduct and it is against the rules =(

viking360fan

swolemods said:
Yeah me and 5 other people got banned for having swolemods.com but i read the code of conduct and it is against the rules =(
why are u in this forum if your selling mods your self why do u want a viking o wait because their awsome