i made a new awsome macro for u pastoarreyes put this on a tac switch its LS pres fif

Smootchi29

i made a new awsome macro for u pastoarrey i updated it to work better

assing this to a tac switch u use to with ur fingers when u close to a player u need to pres or hold LS to protect the ball i just find this out here is a LSmacro assing this to a tac switch and keep pressing the button when some one is close to protect ur ball just hold a when defending and when some one is close pres the tac switch it puts his hands out so he cant steal the ball in many situations you dont need to use jockey just holding a and pressing the tac switch i have it on the right side the first one in some situations u need to hold the button tac switch LS when close to get around him but this tac switch pres is easier then the button self u can add me on xbox i already pmed me your name i can teach u some things in fifa 12 to get better

Attachments

• Fifa12LSbuttonNew.vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 6
Last edited:

Smootchi29

Good to see that your starting to get the hang of the whole macro making process!

ye i updated it to make it better LS the first line is wrong it needed to be the second line down with a line __________________________ is better then the first line

Good man, thanks a lot but I have a few questions

So, I just assign this to the R tact switch ?

Do I have to keep pressing it for it to work ?

How long will it work for ?

is there anything else I should do besides just importing it to the controller ?

Thx mate I will add u