i made a quick macro for a boxing game yet i dont have a xbox yet is this good?

Smootchi29

i tryed to make something for fight night champion but i dont have the xbox yet just learning could anyone test this im trying to make some combo macro that wil play back the macro for me so i dont need to punch self.

here is the macro so basicly i just want a good macro that does uppcuts right hooks left hooks and side stepping i dont know if this is good?

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=298881

- Heavy Bag Combos
This is pretty hard and tricky to do. You want to do this slow so you don't mess up but fast enough because unless you hit a certain amount with messing up you won't get the total points needed in time. There is a way around using the RS stick for punches because of it's inaccuracies at some time. Buttons can be used in place of them.
RS <--- = A
RS --> = B
RS upper left = X
RS upper right = Y

Attachments

• MyBoxingmacro_1.vkm
    656 bytes · Views: 1
Last edited:

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
You need to test macros before you upload them believe me because sometimes they dont work out how you plan them. There really needs to be a rule on this. TEST BEFORE UPLOADING A MACRO!

Smootchi29

You need to test macros before you upload them believe me because sometimes they dont work out how you plan them. There really needs to be a rule on this. TEST BEFORE UPLOADING A MACRO!

ok when i have my xbox 360 tomorow i wil do some recording and trying out some combo and test it i just want the perfect combo when i go multiplay on fnc in xbox 360 so they can see that the viking is the best:) i love boxing games i wil find out first self how to make combos etc and use it online and repeat that macro well im going to sleep its 6 in the morning soon we wil own those others on xbox:)