I Might Get A Macro????

Colonel Sanders

I'm not entirely Sure how to Answer this one, But I would imagine that your Killstreak Preferences would Match your 'Style' Sort of. For example, If your a 'Stick to the outside of the Map; Stealthy' Kind of Gamer, Then I would Suggest more 'Defensive' Style Killstreaks. i.e Spyplane, Mortar Strike, Black Bird. However the Same Applies for an 'Aggressive' Style Gamer. EG. Napalm, Chopper Gunner, Dogs.

See what I mean By choosing Your Killstreaks to suit your 'Style'. Defensive = Slower Paced More 'Strategy' Aggresive = Faster Paced More Shoot Anything that moves Total Anarchy.
However This May not apply to some people, Like me for Instance (When I DID Actually Play BO). My Style of gameplay would Depend on the Map and What Weapons I was Gonna Use.
So I don't think the Question 'What Killtreaks Should I use?' really Applies. I think A Better Suited Question would Be 'What Style Of Gamer Am I?'.

But Hey, Don't Just Take My Advise. What I said May Not Neccessarily Apply to this Situation; I just Wanted My 'Two Cents'.

But Just For The Sake Of Answering A Question Here Are My (Average) Killstreaks.
(Please Don't Hate I am Super N00B at BO)

Spy Plane.
Blackbird.
Dogs.

^^ I like to Know Where People Are so I Can Choose my Route through the Map.

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
thats my killstreaks too i have to agree will colonel on your style of gameplay also your skill at the game if you usually dont get high killstreaks then shoot low if you usually get high killstreaks shoot high

Colonel Sanders

thats my killstreaks too i have to agree will colonel on your style of gameplay also your skill at the game if you usually dont get high killstreaks then shoot low if you usually get high killstreaks shoot high

Sorry, Yes You are Right On that one, I do Believe I Overlooked That Factor!
But none the less, All very Valid and Should Be taken into Considderation If you are going to get Serious about your COD.

Happy Shootin' :)

HippieMagic

Macro controllers should accent your playing style... you should never change it to suit the controller because you will just fail hard when trying. Ideally you should use the controller to help you in a bind and not try to make yourself into a CoD god with it.

For instance say you grab a M14. Don't run around using it in full auto because odds are at any range only one round hits... if you are close up turn on the full auto and fire away.

Handguns are fine to use with full auto because they are more of a last resort weapon.

Automatics are a different story because using full auto will slow the fire rate making them easier to control.

Killstreaks have no bearing at all on your gameplay. Use what works for you.

Remmnever

I use the same killstreaks with or without the macro controller. I usually go with Spy Plane, Blackbird (I think thats the name), and Attack dogs. My style of gameplay is to push to just outside enemy lines and then get a good spot and then I pick them off as they come towards me. With spy plane and blackbird I know where they are coming from so I can get a good position. Then attack dogs is just for fun.