I need a controller for Smackdown vs Raw 2011

GAMESHARQ

I've been searching all over for a turbo controller that I can use for Smackdown vs Raw 2011 to help me kick out of pinfalls and reverse moves more easily.

The A,B,X,Y buttons are used to kick out (by rapidly pressing them) and the Right Trigger is used to reverse moves with precise timing.

Does Viking360 offer any controllers that I can use for this? I've never used a modded controller before so this is all new to me. I've only used a Horipad Ex Turbo Controller and that didn't help me at all.

NYjetsNY1

Yes, all of the current for sale controllers are the same (Macro Controllers) on viking360.com
Once you learn the software + Macros, etc, this is the perfect controller, it can do ANYTHING, any button combination, you name it.

GAMESHARQ

I looked at the Macros page, there doesn't appear to be any for this game.

I believe I just need something that will press the buttons really fast. The only thing is, I don't want to have to hold the buttons to get it to work because holding the buttons down in this game does something else entirely.

JeremyC95

GAMESHARQ said:
I looked at the Macros page, there doesn't appear to be any for this game.

I believe I just need something that will press the buttons really fast. The only thing is, I don't want to have to hold the buttons to get it to work because holding the buttons down in this game does something else entirely.

dude just ask someone to make you a certain combination or rapid fire for smackdown

or you can make one yourself with the macro editor which is very easy to use

this is controller can do anything